Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Buy with BITCOIN - Fast, Reliable, Secure and Anonymous

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Buy with BITCOIN - Fast, Reliable, Secure and Anonymous Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2016, 02:48 PM #1
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Post Buy with BITCOIN - Fast, Reliable, Secure and Anonymous

Seedsman.com is proudly accepting Bitcoin as a payment method.

Bitcoin is the future and here at Seedsman, it is now an accepted method of payment. So get involved in the easy-to-use, brand new currency taking the internet by storm.

With major online companies now accepting Bitcoin as payment and financial forecasts indicating substantial growth, it is the perfect time to set yourself up with the future of online transactions.

It is now extremely easy to purchase Bitcoins via Card or Bank Transfer. Most major Bitcoin marketplaces accept all major credit cards and the process is extremely simple.

Cannabis seed collectors value their privacy and using Bitcoin means that nobody but you and the seller knows what you are buying - that's why Bitcoin is the perfect payment option for cannabis seeds.

In the same way that email has proved we no longer need postal services to deliver (and charge for) the majority of our messages, Bitcoin is in the process of doing away with the need for banks and credit card companies. Because Bitcoin can be transferred without using a bank or other third party, government agencies cannot see what you are buying. It's similar to the anonymity of paying by cash in a shop, but think of the shop as the sum of all the internet retailers who accept Bitcoin.

Get more freebies when using bitcoin

FULL INFO: https://www.seedsman.com/buy-cannabi...s-with-bitcoin

BITCOIN easy guide: https://bitcoin-made-easy.com/

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by J TricH; 09-21-2017 at 08:42 PM..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 06:55 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
VIDEO: Bitcoin Explained By Seedsman

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2017, 07:36 PM #3
idiit
Banned

idiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant future
smart move imo.
idiit is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2017, 03:42 AM #4
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiit View Post
smart move imo.
Thanks, at present this is one of the biggest problems yet very unknow for many buyers thinking it is a problem from the seller. It's time to inform the public, why they can not buy with their cards..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2017, 06:58 AM #5
beefalo bill

beefalo bill is just really nicebeefalo bill is just really nicebeefalo bill is just really nicebeefalo bill is just really nicebeefalo bill is just really nicebeefalo bill is just really nicebeefalo bill is just really nicebeefalo bill is just really nicebeefalo bill is just really nicebeefalo bill is just really nice
How is the recent BitCoin shake up going to be handled @ Seedsman? Will you be taking the new Bitcoin Cash as well as OG BitCoin?
beefalo bill is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2017, 07:13 AM #6
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefalo bill View Post
How is the recent BitCoin shake up going to be handled @ Seedsman? Will you be taking the new Bitcoin Cash as well as OG BitCoin?
Hey thanks.. We are currently studying these and other alternatives. Have you participated in our payment survey? Https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XWWTGMZ
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2017, 06:40 PM #7
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefalo bill View Post
Hey beefalo.. answer from office about those two options..
Quote:
Am not sure – unlikely for the moment but possibly if it lasts.
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 08:43 PM #8
J TricH
Vendor

Hey friends, here a big easy guide to use BITCOIN

https://bitcoin-made-easy.com/
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 01:44 AM #9
Sharon Richard

Sharon Richard is on a distinguished road
if you want to buy without unnecessary noise and anonymously need to go through the VPN or some other ways, I think there are many more
Sharon Richard is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 12:29 PM #10
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon Richard View Post
if you want to buy without unnecessary noise and anonymously need to go through the VPN or some other ways, I think there are many more
For many it is already difficult to understand bitcoin, as to get into VPN, something that I do not trust, they are the biggest data collector today, that's why there are so many free and fraudulent VPN, I DO NOT RECOMMEND using VPN for banking data if your You are not an expert in this. Today, BITCOIN is as safe as any bank account .
J TricH is offline Quote