What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1:100,000 I DID IT- Mutation Wat

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got your attention? So wtf is this I found????

Regular lookin seed. I seen plants with three cotyldons before but all at the same node, first time I saw this weirdness. Its not two plants just one...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
siamese twin?

total-recall-kuato.jpg

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've seen this posted a couple of times on Instagram. I've always wondered if they are always the same sex or could they be different? Grow it out and find out what happens. If it is a male and female then breed them. Name the strain simply IBL (for inbred line). Just give me credit when it starts winning cups. :yes:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i shall name it kuato.

Big portion might also be trifoliate? cant tell for sure yet.

Tom Hill

Veteran
make a wish on your 4 leaf pre-cotyledon whorled phyllotaxy it's rare indeed,,, you weren't playing with it were you? hehehe?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didnt do it lol no cochine or other alduteration, all nature, I just popped a shitload of beans lol. Wish I had another Id breed em see if it breeds true, maybe ill self it. If it even keeps growin lol

Miraculous Meds

that's not trifoliate, that's whorled phyllotaxy, like tom already said.

Reminds me of Peters vestigial twin, Chip, on family guy. might be a good name for it if its a keeper. Neato! Wow. wow.

Sativied

Veteran
Not trifoliate indeed ("a" leaf can be trifoliate, like the second set of true leaves on cannabis), and while it does appear to have 3 leaves after the cots, it currently does not express whorled phyllotaxy either. The difference in the age and size of the true leaves is too large to be whorled, they wouldn't be at the same level if scaled up, more likely will grow out to be a spiral or regular the next set. The smaller, the monocot, will grow alternating nodes from the start and end up similar except with longer node spacing (not desirable).

I've had two similar pairs (dicot and mono in one seed) but not attached liked yours.

Beautiful specimen but I would not use it for breeding. It basically failed the seed development process, seemingly during hearth or torpedo stage.

420empire

Veteran
Nice find! Really a rare plant you got. I got some name

-Twin Towers
-Evil Twin
-Twin Peaks ( i like this the most )
-Twirley

Hope to see more from this grow soon :D