ID:	484945 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2047.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	484946

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:21 PM #1632
orfeas

orfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to behold
My GT seems to be on the right track... done with stretching at for weeks into flo now...complied with bending, no grumble ...
I guess it's time she started filling up now... plenty of time ahead for that, I take...

Hefe, any comments?

orfeas
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1100905.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	485140 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1100906.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	485141

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 01:10 PM #1633
red23

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2639.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	485560 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2641.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	485561 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2645.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	485564

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 10:36 PM #1634
The Witchdoctor

The Witchdoctor is on a distinguished road
Golden Tiger at week 5

And a shot of another Golden Tiger at week 2.

I've had manganese deficiency issues around week 3-4 so I'm cutting out micro nutrients in flower, otherwise these plants love Maui and are usually done by week 7
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190217_100831.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	486221 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190217_100845.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	486222 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190217_100908.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	486223
The Witchdoctor is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2019, 12:45 AM #1635
The Witchdoctor

The Witchdoctor is on a distinguished road
A couple better shots with the sun out. These gals got hit with rain almost all day, every day for the last 2 weeks and are still looking to finish twice as fast as advertised. I love Maui!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190217_123742.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	486226 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190217_123736.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	486227
The Witchdoctor is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2019, 01:08 AM #1636
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
Nice one Orfeas good to see you've dusted yourself off and gotten right back up in the saddle. Do you have any experience starting a plant flowering indoors at 12/12 for a week or two, then putting it outdoors to finish flowering? Depending on how wet and moldy your spring is, there's the possibility of good results. I've done this with hermaphrodites I wanted to finish but didn't want to leave in the flowering room because I didn't want seeds.

For a Thai hybrid this strain looks quite compact, ideal for indoor growing. I noticed that with the Malawi, tropical types stay in Veg for so long during flowering the stretch becomes ridiculous. It's one I'd like to try, I enjoy golden type strains, especially for hashish making. I'm wondering what the Thai adds to the Malawi, I'm guessing it opens up the flavor profiles. Everyone's doing such a nice job, in the finished flowering pictures the plants ooze potency..
therevverend is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2019, 01:49 AM #1637
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant future
Hi revverend,undoubtedly this can be done with indica hybrids,but with 14 week strains in spring they would definitely reveg on you IMO.The GTs I've tried(and were the same pack as Orfeas') had a caffeinated high,while malawi was rollercoaster introspective stuff.
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2019, 10:10 AM #1638
orfeas

orfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to beholdorfeas is a splendid one to behold
Hail PNW rebetis mate! Long time no see, hoping your mains are running optimal!
Your outdoors flowering scheme sounds fairly shaky for spring can be pretty unstable with fluctuating temps and humidity...yet my main problem is safety...
back up on the saddle alright, only on a different horse I am not familiar enough with yet...moving from ex-racers to mini ponies is definitely not my cup of tea...

Now this GT seems to bring my aspirations closer to tangibility flowering for forty days now...

orfeas

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:55 PM #1639
orfeas

Almost two-week span between the two posts ... the top is getting lower and lower putting on weight I reckon...
The trunk is streaked red and so are some petioles. A sweet floral smell hits the nostrils when very close to buds.

First timer with a 100% sativa makes me feel kinda like Oldtoker..

orfeas

P.S. failed to say she's coupla days after 7th week.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1100972.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	487337

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:00 PM #1640
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Looking kinda sweet brother I think I'm in love ha ha. Doing something right there my friend oh boy they look good from here.