Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > what games you play when stoned

Thread Title Search
what games you play when stoned Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2019, 09:22 PM #541
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesum View Post
Does GTA5 play ok on a pc? Might get it as I liked the older versions on a console but do not have one now.
It's originally a 360/ps3 era game, the pc version is basically like the xbox one/ps4 version. If you have a pc from the past 6 years or so you should be fine, as long as it's not using onboard video. The actual requirements are.
Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Storage: 72 GB available space
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
Recommended:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
Storage: 72 GB available space
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 09:57 PM #542
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud of
Legend Of Zelda Windwaker on Gamecube was a pretty large open world game.

Light Science Information (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358147

Drying and Cure Process Explained In Depth (Sticky Thread):

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358186

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Humic and Fulvic acid information:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352265

Last edited by Ibechillin; 03-07-2019 at 12:28 AM..
Ibechillin is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2019, 02:18 AM #543
Frylock

Frylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of lightFrylock is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibechillin View Post
Legend Of Zelda Windwaker on Gamecube was a pretty large open world game. I mostly play older games on my PC, use my ps1, ps2, PSP, and Gamecube emulators often. Its nice being able to upscale the resolution on ps2 and psp games, especially having full screen, controller and network multiplayer support for the PSP emulator to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite/Portable 3rd.

Ive got Fortnite (need to download Apex Legends still) if anyones down to group up and play sometime. Im not sure what the TOU are about piracy...but i have hamachi and a few of those too...
Yes, i played Windwaker but it doesn't compare to BOTW in either size or what is packed into the size.... Windwaker was 90% water and still less than 10% the size of BOTW.
Frylock is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:02 PM #544
Own Garden

Own Garden has a spectacular aura aboutOwn Garden has a spectacular aura aboutOwn Garden has a spectacular aura about
Try Farm Together
Own Garden is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2019, 01:09 AM #545
Mr.Miner

Mr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of light
"Hide the Penis"
Mr.Miner is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2019, 01:24 AM #546
big315smooth

big315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nicebig315smooth is just really nice
remember atari all systems that came after fun childhood
big315smooth is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:19 AM #547
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Haha somebody was drunk It's funny anymore the pc/console thing cause consoles for the last 2 generations (3 if you count the refresh) are just running normal, x86 PC parts.
Haha you called it ive been on a binge lately and I can be mean drunk.sorry if I offended anyone.i a apologize.my PS4 controller shit on me so I've been extra bitchy lately.damn thing just won't take a charge.took an ohm meter and everything
shithawk420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.