Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > new medical proposal in Tennessee

Thread Title Search
new medical proposal in Tennessee Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2019, 02:12 AM #11
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
Coming from a legal, medical state and having learned my advice is to try to get medical grows on the ballot, for patients and caregivers. Otherwise the state will have a taxable stranglehold they won't ever give up. Squeezing all the $ they can out of sick people. Experience has shown there's not a 2nd or 3rd chance to make it better. The voters will believe the war is over, we won. If medical is already legal why do we need to change the law?

I understand Tennessee is a southern, conservative state and getting any sort of legislation is difficult. But times have changed people will vote depending on how they feel about cannabis legalization not the details of the law. Take a chance and go for it you have nothing to lose. 20 years from now the sick people will thank you as opposed to wondering why other states allow home grows and Tennessee does not.

I'm in the only state on the West Coast that doesn't allow Rec home grows and this state never will allow Rec home grows.
therevverend is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:27 PM #12
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

never say never, Rev! there is always hope for the future. look how far we have come just in the last 5 years nationwide! chin up, keep moving...