You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > SEEDSMAN CODE 10% for ICMAG members

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
SEEDSMAN CODE 10% for ICMAG members Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2019, 03:00 PM #21
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nice
DO NOT use Grower's Choice in California for your beans. I ordered 10 Amnesia back in March 18. 2 germinated and grew nicely. 8 did absolutely NOTHING! Very expensive lesson. I wanted to try their Critical Purple Auto Flowering. I ordered 5 beans being wary of my other experience with them. I used their germinating guide. No joy! They are all duds. If you buy any of their gear, which I DO NOT recommend make photo evidence every step of the way. That is what they want to make a claim.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...light=molasses

Home distilled water: Check on ebay for countertop distillers.

Insects got you down? Try HOTSHOT No Pest Strips (NPS). Say goodbye to spider mites, etc.

$20 Hash Press https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=47524

How to transplant stress free: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...94#post1500194

Need durable Plant Markers? Cut an old venetian blind to your size and label with a Sharpie!

Overgrow the world

*****ANYBODY for President *****

The only WOODSTOCK I saw was the WOODSTOCK of my M-14 rifle.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2019, 07:09 PM #22
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladysvjubb View Post
DO NOT use Grower's Choice in California for your beans. I ordered 10 Amnesia back in March 18. 2 germinated and grew nicely. 8 did absolutely NOTHING! Very expensive lesson. I wanted to try their Critical Purple Auto Flowering. I ordered 5 beans being wary of my other experience with them. I used their germinating guide. No joy! They are all duds. If you buy any of their gear, which I DO NOT recommend make photo evidence every step of the way. That is what they want to make a claim.
Hey glasdysv, you writing in the wrong site, we are Seedsman, and this is a thread with a code discount for our Seedsman site.. why posting here? that site has nothing to do with us..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2019, 11:57 PM #23
Rico _El_Guapo

Rico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the rough
Can we use the icmag discount with the bitcoin discount for 25% off?

The discounts aren’t showing up in my shopping basket

Thanks in advance
Rico _El_Guapo is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2019, 12:03 AM #24
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico _El_Guapo View Post
Can we use the icmag discount with the bitcoin discount for 25% off?

The discounts aren’t showing up in my shopping basket

Thanks in advance
Hey im not sure if working with BC offer 25%.. tomorrow i will confirm with office..
J TricH is offline Quote