Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > 32:1 CBD:THC (less 0.5 THC) NEW STRAIN

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
32:1 CBD:THC (less 0.5 THC) NEW STRAIN Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2018, 07:58 PM #21
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrelax View Post
H*SNIP i was forced bend them down , this was crazy then.
Anyway i made it. Very nice smoke, jack herer also, love that.
Not much CBD , anyway nice smoke

Thanx all

PEACE brothers and sisters ( WEED LOVERS)
pulling branches down as they grow and have not hardened off is a hell of a lot easier than after the fact. Topping off or fiming is also part of the overall process.
Switcher56 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:17 PM #22
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
it still takes a pheno hunt to find something that MATURES under 0.3....not 0.5. It's easy to harvest a couple weeks early and stay under THC limits, but that effectively ruins the product.
Yeah Same with every other strain lol. Figured it went without saying, it seems to be only a handuful of us that are on here regularly anymore, and most of us know the basics.

Quote:
I've been sorting 59:1 x 30:1 seeds now for a bit and still haven't found my keeper that performs to desired specifications.
Real Breeding is not for the impatient, thats for sure lol. Hope this info from Sam on isolating cannabinoids through selfing will be of some help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
I used Durban Poison as one of the 4 parents we used to create a THCV only variety 20 years ago, the THCV was not so high, only 1-2% but it was there. I also used a Thai, an Afghan and Calif Orange, they also had small amounts of THCV. after 4 years of seperately selfing these lines which raised the THCV %'s they were combined to make our THCV variety. To be clear the THCV % of the 4 parent lines were low in THCV, 1-2%, after selfing several years and combining the 4 parental lines we knocked that up to more then 10% with little to no other Cannabinoids. We also did that for CBC, CBG, CBDV, CBCV, CBGV, THCV, etc....I developed a THCV variety from scratch that was over 10% and with almost no THC more then a decade before this. We licensed the variety to GW Pharmaceuticals.
-SamS
Ibechillin is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:45 PM #23
jrelax
Banned

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
right now im thinking of that blue , purple color.

Maybe need some ice and very cold water last week ?
make them blue , if grown indoors.
We want also the color offcourse.
If it possible grow them indoors at all also

I will grow Candida and Orinico anyway one more time before try this new.
I go safe now. I need fill my medicine stash for sure first.

This Candida mostly be sativa dominant, sometimes little more indica. I have them both , the effect was same anyway. Lots of CBD in both is sure thing.

You find both very relaxing

If you dont like pheno hunting, gice MM GENETICS a chance.
This is stable CBD breeder. I have try many different. Dont care about that sativa indica thing. Effect is same. Lots of CBD, you feel that

MM GENETICS = They are professionals when it comes to HIGH CBD

Many people know this, everyone who grown Candida-CD1 is happy , pretty sure

Lab results show that also
Please read the lineage also
After 5 different test all was 10+ CBD

In the total end:

Have you skills , and good enough growroom make about 10% CBD ?
Most grovers maybe can reach about 5-6 % Normal conditions.
Go above that is hard. If you not professional total.

Reach CBD 10% needs best lights, best fertilizers, best everything . Not only best seeds

Anyway,. the Candida gives lots CBD, you will feel it, i can tell that , im not professional grower.
I got very lucky anyway.

The taste is good, lemon
Its good
i dont really mind the taste alot my self, i always want medical feeling most , high CBD is much more important when i grow high CBD than taste i must say.
i did stress manicure first plant.
The next i gave really nice steep process.

This strain gives you the CBD you want. most simple say that way.

I have grow this twice. first time 2 plants. then after 1 plant.
There is no big differences , all is pure medicine. Lots of CBD

Back to topic
Can this be done with more Sativa also ? More daytime stuff
Maybe Master Hemp is that Magic.

Candida i find about 50/50 , smoke little you have energy.
Smoke lot, you will sleep almost

Last edited by jrelax; 12-07-2018 at 09:31 PM..
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2018, 08:26 PM #24
DJbigbud

DJbigbud has a spectacular aura aboutDJbigbud has a spectacular aura aboutDJbigbud has a spectacular aura aboutDJbigbud has a spectacular aura aboutDJbigbud has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Type 3 cultivars, which this is, have been out from several breeders now for a year plus. The problem with all these, is it still takes a pheno hunt to find something that MATURES under 0.3....not 0.5. It's easy to harvest a couple weeks early and stay under THC limits, but that effectively ruins the product. No one wants immature flowers.

I've been sorting 59:1 x 30:1 seeds now for a bit and still haven't found my keeper that performs to desired specifications.

dank.Frank

If you are in US, .3% doesnt refer to total THC, only Delta 9 (active) THC. Look at the test results for Lifter on this page, unmeasurable delta 9 thc, but .7% total THC and they are legal. Also over 22% CBD is fairly impressive. Hard to find seeds for this strain tho, ive been trying on tweedlefarms
Also on the seed producers website (5000 seed minimum purchase), they have a document that shows recommended times to test. Apparently some states that have legalized CBD hemp allow testing before flowers are fully mature, to help ensure they meet maximum THC rules. The higher CBD varieties they recommend testing during week 4 of flower, where the lower CBD varieties can wait to test until week 6, apparently.

Last edited by J TricH; 12-17-2018 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: delete link
DJbigbud is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 08:41 PM #25
jrelax
Banned

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJbigbud View Post
If you are in US, .3% doesnt refer to total THC, only Delta 9 (active) THC. Look at the test results for Lifter on this page, unmeasurable delta 9 thc, but .7% total THC and they are legal. Also over 22% CBD is fairly impressive. Hard to find seeds for this strain tho, ive been trying!

Also on the seed producers website (5000 seed minimum purchase), they have a document that shows recommended times to test. Apparently some states that have legalized CBD hemp allow testing before flowers are fully mature, to help ensure they meet maximum THC rules. The higher CBD varieties they recommend testing during week 4 of flower, where the lower CBD varieties can wait to test until week 6, apparently.
Hello

Why test at week 4 in flower or 6 ?
This has nothing to do with the final product.

The fastest high CBD needs atleast 8weeks.
If you handle everything good you want make them more
amber also.
give this 1-2 weeks more what breeders say.
Now we can start talking and testing this.

Breeders who has limit sell atleast 5k seeds and talks bullshit like this

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Please go play some music.
Dont tell others what to grow.

LOL

This was funny

come on. please

I know good song

LAST NIGHT THE DJ SAVE MY LIFE.
if they do that ? i dont know.

There is alot DJ,s
DJ SHORT ?

Anyway
Now it is 2018, soon 2019.

2020 NO DJ,s makes good seeds anymore.

We need better people in this game than DJ,s
Please say this is right.

True DJ,s play music. They do all for music.
The medicine they got free.
The best DJ,s play music. They dont grow weed .
Because you cant be best at two so different areas same time.

Before it was that way maybe.

Not anymore.

Todays professional DJ,s dont have time breed and take care of these medicines.
They got the best free if they want.

Be a professional weed grower is hard.
You cant be this if you are popular DJ

Last edited by J TricH; 12-17-2018 at 09:03 PM..
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 09:10 PM #26
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJbigbud View Post
If you are in US, .3% doesnt refer to total THC, only Delta 9 (active) THC. Look at the test results for Lifter on this page, unmeasurable delta 9 thc, but .7% total THC and they are legal. Also over 22% CBD is fairly impressive. Hard to find seeds for this strain tho, ive been trying on tweedlefarms
Well not understand what you mean with test at week 4 or 6, to harvest or just to get papers approval? also please no ad links, we allowing talk about other brands & stuff.. but not linking, thanks!!
J TricH is online now Quote

Old 01-21-2019, 06:43 PM #27
Dr.Young

Dr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud of
Definitely interested in some of true full cbd stuff.... Good post
Dr.Young is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2019, 09:24 PM #28
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
Any info about the terpene profile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Young View Post
Definitely interested in some of true full cbd stuff.... Good post
Yeah bro.. this is.. take a look..

Sample 1

Sample 2

J TricH is online now Quote