in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > NEW Seedsman genetics - FAST & FEM

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
NEW Seedsman genetics - FAST & FEM Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2018, 02:24 PM #81
Puffster

Puffster will become famous soon enoughPuffster will become famous soon enough
Super interesting strains and great grow.

I was hoping for some of the most sativa varieties of these being able to fit into my micro cabinet with COB leds in a thight sog (4sqft, just 101cm of height - about 75-80 available to the plants.

Do you think a 1,7l pot with 12\12 from day #1 could tame plants like power africa fast and c99xbb fast?

Old 10-26-2018, 02:52 PM #82
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffster View Post
Super interesting strains and great grow.

I was hoping for some of the most sativa varieties of these being able to fit into my micro cabinet with COB leds in a thight sog (4sqft, just 101cm of height - about 75-80 available to the plants.

Do you think a 1,7l pot with 12\12 from day #1 could tame plants like power africa fast and c99xbb fast?

hey thanks mate, I think it could work for a sog, perhaps need punch some knot to slow but yeah why not, i love the big challenges better the Jack Herer and Big nugs, are more manageable with that dimensions.. i like to see, sounds as a FAST big hunt
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2018, 09:53 PM #83
jrelax
Banned

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
hello all

that Power Africa Fast, this is nice sativa daytime i think, not to crazy or racy i think
about 15% THC right?

me self try avoid Sativas stronger than that
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2018, 12:00 AM #84
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrelax View Post
hello all

that Power Africa Fast, this is nice sativa daytime i think, not to crazy or racy i think
about 15% THC right?

me self try avoid Sativas stronger than that
Well a bit more i think but perhaps preffer PA x MKUltra FAST, usually more fast & strong than PA.. i love that cross
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2018, 09:17 PM #85
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Well a bit more i think
You are right .
I´ll say 20+
I gave her more than her fast time, take a peep here
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352505&page=5

She got nice foxtails, and a nice taste, followed by a very nice uphigh. The longerlasting kind.

P

Paddi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.