You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > White Widow FEM Seedsman

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
White Widow FEM Seedsman Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2017, 09:23 AM #31
Dapk

Dapk is a jewel in the roughDapk is a jewel in the roughDapk is a jewel in the roughDapk is a jewel in the roughDapk is a jewel in the roughDapk is a jewel in the roughDapk is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Woow.. Looks amazing & good job.. still showing progress, I look forward to seeing the next..Thanks for sharing your Xp!!
thank you for the kind words!
Day 47 update

Dapk is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:53 PM #32
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapk View Post
thank you for the kind words!
Day 47 update

View Image
mmmm.. beautifull man... she looks great dense buds.. nice work..
J TricH is online now Quote

Old 03-12-2017, 01:39 AM #33
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
After 2 months in jars

Old 03-12-2017, 08:50 AM #34
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Wow very nice J. Have you noticed if the Phenotypes from the fems are ALOT different then the regular WW?

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2017, 08:46 PM #35
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakine View Post
Wow very nice J. Have you noticed if the Phenotypes from the fems are ALOT different then the regular WW?
No bro.. all similar smell & taste between both versions...

Old 11-01-2017, 07:48 PM #36
coolhandluke666

coolhandluke666 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post

BEAUTIFUL...?!?!?!???? WTF...!?!??? SERIOUSLY..?!?!!??? i''m not tryin to be rude but i'm offended as a mmmp carrdholder that you think that white widow in the picsabove are Beautiful.. Looks like you fried em with nutes & the lights too close.. Looks like shit👎👎

Its bad for sumone like you to say that cause it teaches other the wrong impression on whats an actual quality looking flower i have a responsibility to the cannabis community tospeakup & correct you
coolhandluke666 is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 11:39 PM #37
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhandluke666 View Post
BEAUTIFUL...?!?!?!???? WTF...!?!??? SERIOUSLY..?!?!!??? i''m not tryin to be rude but i'm offended as a mmmp carrdholder that you think that white widow in the picsabove are Beautiful.. Looks like you fried em with nutes & the lights too close.. Looks like shit👎👎

Its bad for sumone like you to say that cause it teaches other the wrong impression on whats an actual quality looking flower i have a responsibility to the cannabis community tospeakup & correct you

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:06 PM #38
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
A white widow seed is set to sprout soon, to be my first indoor white widow plant.
Who knows what will come out, if it will look similar to these pictures i'll be very happy.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 12:31 PM #39
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
A white widow seed is set to sprout soon, to be my first indoor white widow plant.
Who knows what will come out, if it will look similar to these pictures i'll be very happy.

Cheers
Happy germination again!!