What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this girl ready?

jonnyfli

Not a big fan of their advice to make sure the cannabis is completely dry. I'm sure they meant something a bit different, but ok. :)

There are two smells from chlorophyll, and they're the fresh scent and the bacteria/rotting smell. Cannabis which is faded to the finish and low on chlorophyll will smell mainly of the terpenes, with a very faint fresh cut grass smell. This smell should fade within a short while. Cannabis heavy in chlorophyll at harvest will have a heavy smell of it.

Heat above 68-70F will cause the rotted/hay smell. Too low of humidity, and enough heat to dry in 3 days and you're almost guaranteed to get all hay.

Slow down the drying process perhaps? Ideally it should take 14 days to dry. The more gentle the process, the more terpenes are preserved and the more funk you get in your jars. ;)

good advice from Douglas.Curtis heed it and you wont go wrong :comfort:

Magnificat

Here is a close up of the critical kush... looking fine at 15 days...

Attachments

• lsd
    lsd
    52.5 KB · Views: 30

Magnificat

Please ignore the last post. I was not paying attention and wanted to post this in my own thread and it ended up here and due to low post count i can't edit/delete it... it can be deleted..

axle2u

This is one of my girls "Night Queen" pretty much 100% Indica. The harvest window according to the breeder is 8 to 9 weeks. This girl is at day 59 middle of the 8th week. I've triched her and I am still seeing quite a few trichomes still clear and just a few cloudy and amber ones. Some people say they don't even use a scope and just go off that "I just know it's time" method. This girl to me looks pretty damn close. One photo taken with flash the other with no flash...

Opinions are appreciated!

Peace

<a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78699&pictureid=1903076" target="_blank">View Image <a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78699&pictureid=1903075" target="_blank">View Image

absolutely gorgeous......lol

good job buddy !!

-axle b. robot

Latest posts

Latest posts