What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Is that because it was raining and that helps keep the dust down ?

Ground is wet, and gravel has moisture in it. It lays down smooth, like spreading peanut butter on warm toast...

We're coming off of a full year of extreme drought. Trying to do dirt work in bone dry conditions is pretty miserable.

St. Phatty

Ground is wet, and gravel has moisture in it. It lays down smooth, like spreading peanut butter on warm toast...

We're coming off of a full year of extreme drought. Trying to do dirt work in bone dry conditions is pretty miserable.

I like to save my lungs for the good stuff. :dance013:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Afternoon all, I just got back from the mountains this morning. Been catching up on chores and have quit for the day.

Fishing wasn't that good but fun getting out and enjoying the outdoors. Mountains are beautiful. Peaks are covered in snow and the valley are still warm by mid day.

I stacked 3 chords of firewood while up as well. I am set for the winter.

All but 3 of my starts have rooted and have been up-potted and are standing tall. Wednesday will be 63 days on the Lemon Betty and will probably harvest...Golden Pineapple is only a few days behind. Good thing to...trip to the mountains drains me...

Getting ready to take a Jacuzzi and start my evening buzz....football as well.....

Be well all.

St. Phatty

We have a whole lot of extra warm weather.

It is similar to when the wildfires were in California, and there was a high pressure system keeping temps extra high for long periods.

We have Mucho de Sun until Tuesday, October 23, and maybe more.

I have 2 Sativas that are 'running late'. One was a disappointment until the last few days ... now it is packing on resin fast and looks like a fun productive smoke.

If we had normal weather, I would have had to harvest earlier and would only have gotten 2 plants across the desired finish line.

I would really benefit from having access to edibles. I've only ever made cookies. Found this recipe for butter including a "Decarboxylating" step.

https://www.leafly.com/news/lifestyle/recipe-how-to-make-basic-cannabutter

35 minutes @ 245, for Decarb.

150 minutes @ 180, for pulling the THC into the butter.

Ripped out old rosebushes with my tractor. Mayhem. Very therapeutic.

Pushed dirt and gravel. Made it cool. It's a Zen thing.

Finished up my day with some nice pan-fried locally-raised custom-packed grass-fed top sirloin beef steak. I try to eat some every day. Food of life!

All good with a liberal dose of weed and beer.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@ Phatty, hopefully mother nature will give you those needed days. Supposed to be warm here for the next few days as well.

Sounds like fun Monty.

I pretty much chilled tonight. Long day. Local College team is getting pounded by Boise St.

Wheezing tonight when I try and take a deep hit??? Will chalk that up to a long day at the office....

Good night.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Headed to Archery shop today to help one of the boys buy a new compound bow.
Taking my bow along to have a go at the 3D course while he gets set up.

Mr.Miner

Rainy and cool here, today. It's nice to have weather like this to make me put the brakes on a little bit...Taking it as it comes, today.

St. Phatty

@ Phatty, hopefully mother nature will give you those needed days. Supposed to be warm here for the next few days as well.

That would be nice but ... the sun is at 25 degrees after about 3 PM - and the top of the tree line on the ridge to my South is at ... 25 degrees.

Would need to buy that piece of land and cut the tops off of about 5 trees. It's easier to run electric line 75 yards up the backyard and set up some LED's, which I guess I will be starting on today.

https://www.worldsurfleague.com/posts/353327/its-on-day-5-of-the-meo-rip-curl-pro-portugal

GREAT ATHLETIC COMPETITION GOING ON, heat of interest starts about 7:10 AM Pacific - is that 8:10 Denver ?

Brazilian athlete Gabriel Medina vs. Aussie Matt W.

Medina is surfing for the World Title. If he wins this heat and Aussie Julian Wilson loses the next heat, Medina wins the Title or is one heat win away from it.

Medina is in the same echelon as Michael Jordan, Kelly Slater - what other athletes have completely dominated ? Would say Tiger Woods but I think he's in a tier below the top top guys.

Medina has the opposite of a Choke Factor. Like his body naturally calms down while it also has the elevated adrenaline levels. A history of doing back-flips during competition, etc.

Medina is also brutal on his competition during the heat. Doesn't get nicer, quite the opposite. Won a heat the other day by forcing his less experienced competitor into an interference, a mistake that lost the competitor the heat.

Matt W. is certainly a Cannabis-phile and occasionally rises to the occasion. I think he once wore a wet suit decorated with Cannabis leaves during a heat, something like that. When his mind gets locked in, in the "Zone", he is just as talented as Medina, but hasn't exhibited quite the mind for competition psy-ops.

They are surfing very close to the beach, and frequently ending up in 6 inches of water, running off their boards onto the sand, with the surf-board fins digging into the sand.

The wind is perfect for doing airs, when they are surfing a "Left" (to the surfer's left, to the right for the webcast & spectators on the beach.) "Left" for the surfers is to the North. They are in Portugal, so Gypsy is about 250 km North in England I think.

The beach in Portugal (Peniche I think) faces West South West.

Santa Claus is about 2000 km North from the beach.

attachment.php

AND - the webcast got swamped with viewers the last 10 minutes, sorry about that.

They have LIVE heat replay @

https://www.worldsurfleague.com/events/2018/mct/2825/meo-rip-curl-pro-portugal/heatanalyzer

Attachments

• portugal.jpg
    portugal.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 22

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Happy Shatterday......

Gonna be a nice day and I will take advantage as soon as it warms up. Will cut the grass....probably the last or next to the last time. The grass is going dormant for the winter and I am glad to be rid of this chore for the winter. Love it in the spring but by the fall I am tired of it.

But first, the girls need to be fed. A day or so away from flipping a couple into total darkness in prep for harvest.

I tried surfing once Phatty....didn't work out well......

St. Phatty

I tried surfing once Phatty....didn't work out well......

I can't stand up on a long board.

I would need a custom board 30 to 36 inches wide, to be able to stand up.

Very interesting to see the Nationalism at play. Medina stayed 50 yards away from his country-man Ferrara during their final.

Medina lost in the semi's. So he goes into the final contest at Pipeline (December 8 to 20) needing only 2 heats, I think, to win the Title. Unless the other 2 competitors bobble it in the early rounds, which would hand Medina the title, his second World Title.

Surfing in Brazil is like football, basketball, or baseball in the US - or soccer in Brazil.

Medina is funny, he's only about 22. He got a little carried away a few years ago during a post-heat interview, admitting that he likes heavy-set women, and basically, going down on them.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
All work done downstairs....time to move outside. Damn, I get to wear shorts and a tank top.....will take advantage of this beautiful Colorado day.

When I opened my veg tent one of the starts I moved in yesterday has faded...still not bad 17 out of 18 made it....will take that any time....

Time to work on my winter tan.....

St. Phatty

Some healing coming right up

attachment.php

One minute it was 4:32

The next, it was 4:51

Posting on ICMag can become a "Missing Time" experience.

That was a good book by Bud Hopkins about people's contact experiences.

First cookie batch was 35 minutes at 375 F, except for me opening the door every 2 minutes.

My cat was sitting in front of the stove ... he saw me come running into the kitchen, his eyes opened wide, and he SKEDADDLED.

Doing the second batch at 400 F.

Mix is, 7 grams of Cannabis - Candyland x Apollo 11 -
and about 2/3 of a pack of Cinnamon Sugar Cookies.

The pot smelled so good when I was breaking it up, very sweet lime smell. Made me want to smoke it, until I looked at it, heavily seeded. Seed father was, Silver Kush x {Romberry x Apollo 11}

I haven't had any Cannabis for about a week. It tastes very good, I felt like eating the whole thing.

Attachments

• IMG_20181020_165645_+__.jpg
    IMG_20181020_165645_+__.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 18

St. Phatty

attachment.php

The burned cookies on the right were quite medicinal. 35 minutes at 375 F. Ate a small piece, about 2 grams.

I gave the cookies on the left about 75 minutes. 35 minutes at 400 F. Ate a bigger piece, about 4 grams.

I figure the burnt cookies have a better amount of carboxylation - or is it Decarboxylation.

In the past I was always happy with eating a piece and "just seeing how it felt". This passes that test.

They're cinnamon sugar cookies, though I left the cinnamon on the side for now. The less burned cookies taste REALLY good, I wanted to eat more.

I might try putting some Cannabis in a baked good for the Chickens. I have a feeling they'll like it. Safe bet because they eat EVERYTHING.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Evening all . Got all chores done. Horseradish processed and had some for dinner.

Tomorrow will winterize the lawn.

Nice looking cookies Phatty

How did Truex do Montie....I watched football on breaks.

It is late for me and have one eye closed and one half open....good night...

picture.php

Putembk, Saturday's race was Xfinity series. Total crash fest. John Hunter Nemecheck won it. Monster Energy race is Sunday at 12:30 MT.

Latest posts

Latest posts