What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AutoBots, "SourJemz & Ak47", Transform!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
No prob bro, and I swear as soon as this promix bx is done, i'm done with it too! Got 3/4 left! Not that it's bad or anything...I just dont wanna have to go through all of this crap with soil/soiless mix again....I like to keep it SIMPLE as I can...even though I'm still a Noob with 3 full auto grows, simplicty is key! and that's why I got very interested in autos in the first place.... Just gonna mix the rest of the promix with some FF Light Warrior, that way my medium PH is neutral, not hot for seedlings and can use this same mix through entire grow....It's what I used on my last grow, with no PH run-off swings....Simple! :ying:

and yes, it's time to share some things...:dance013:

l
Sorry on the slow responses my friend. As far as EWC go im really not sure. I have used them in the past but not on a regular basis. I used them a few times in a tea. I used 1 cup to a gallon when i brewed the teas and then split the gallon with fresh pH'ed rain water. Now im using another source as my foundation for the tea.

Molasses i have never used. I have been torn about using it really. I haven't seen any comparison shots to see any benefit. Not saying that it doesn't work just that i have never tested it my self.

I use a very easy method to feed my girls. It has kept me from having to much salt build up as well as a hearty feeding schedule. I guess its time to share a few things :)

Ill post more in the knight thread to keep it centralized.

M

mossy

Maaaan..those males are Really strutting their Stuff..
little Bloody Show-offs..
Looks like they are ready to Party.....:party:

Lock up your Girls..

Has the multi headed male been fimmed or is it natural.
If it is natural...
have a look at the frame and tell me if all the lower branches come up to his shoulders..like a candleabra..:biglaugh:

IF they do..
then IMO..
you have a strong Indy dom..and a Kush dom...

could help with Fine Tunning your crosses...:tiphat:

My girls have had Sweet feeds and love them..
BUT..
it will really knock up your Grow Smell.

and yes, it's time to share some things...

Ill post more in the knight thread to keep it centralized

Centralised info is the Key to making sure everyone can drop in once a week and keep up-to-date..
instead of having to view all the individual threads..

Much appreciated guys..:tiphat:

Have a great weekend....:joint:

:listen2: Pssst...uptosumpn..

FullD and Bighill are going to help me sort out my soil/water problems in the White Kights thread too..
they just don't know it yet...

uptosumpn

Veteran
Thanks! yeah the "little" effer's are growing with big hearts...the normal looking one was the first to show and when I did first discover him, the first sets of sacs were abnormally big...now the rest are coming out that way<I cant describe it, but seriously, when the appear, it's like BOOM, there they are....it's crazy..! As for the multi-headed one, he is ALL natural..no toppin, fimming or LST....just started to form that way..<just like my sour60 bushy pheno female...crazyyyy.....! THE FUNNY THING IS WHEN SHE WAS ALL GROWN OUT AND HARVESTED and I got the final DRY weight I was PISSED because I didnt pollinate the Purple Jem pollen on her...the kind of growth pattern I am seeing on this SourJem male is SOOO deja vu in comparison to the parent gene of the Sour60 female...guess that pheno has showed up in my cross in the form of a male....So, If I use that pollen, will or what % of that pheno will carry over to F2? and at the same time I would use pollen from the normal male to continue my search for the size/color pheno.....

WOOW! Seroiusly?!!, (Kush Dom!?<from the master kush in the sour60??) I do believe the branches DO exibit the growth pattern you asked about....will take a look when he wakes up, but think that's exactly how the branches are....:ying:

AND I Need Their Help on soil & water TOO!
Looks like they are ready to Party.....:party:

Lock up your Girls..

Has the multi headed male been fimmed or is it natural.
If it is natural...
have a look at the frame and tell me if all the lower branches come up to his shoulders..like a candleabra..:biglaugh:

IF they do..
then IMO..

My girls have had Sweet feeds and love them..
BUT..
it will really knock up your Grow Smell.

Centralised info is the Key to making sure everyone can drop in once a week and keep up-to-date..
instead of having to view all the individual threads..

Much appreciated guys..:tiphat:

Have a great weekend....:joint:

:listen2: Pssst...uptosumpn..

FullD and Bighill are going to help me sort out my soil/water problems in the White Kights thread too..

uptosumpn

Veteran
Well here they are 24hrs later.....AND the multi headed one looks like the Indy/Kush Dom you spoke of....take a look to confirm....btw, the one on the right started to drop pollen today....

IF they do..
then IMO..

Attachments

• AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger1.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 15

uptosumpn

Veteran
update time again...

update time again...

It's officially 5wks today for 7 of the girls....the other 9 are younger @ diff ages...here are just a couple of quick shots with lights off & on today....I promise zi will take betta pics tomm. (individual pics that are not under or near the HPS)

again sorry for the crappy pics...waiting for my NEW camera to arrive:).....

Anyways, random pics....

2nd pic is my biggest plant period! (around 14"-15", but will measure) it's an AK of course..this will be my candidate for a sprinkling of SJ pollen tomm! <yeah, working on yet another cross!! might as well!!!

pic#4,(the 3 on the lower level) are my ak runts as well as an ak runt I left in cup..<it was to tiny, but couldn't throw away!! so I hit it with some SJ pollen from first tall SJ male that later died...we'll see what it produces.....

first plant in pic#1 is my candidate for SJ Pollen from multihead male, BUT NO pollen has started to drop yet, so I may have to find another girl later on dwn the road.....

AND pic#9 is DEF a candidate for SJ Pollen from my normal looking SJ male that has started to drop pollen..! this girl was the first to swell and as you can see in the pic it has the biggest and best pistil formation than all the other SourJems......You can't see it BUT she has those same size pistil heads all over...a total of 8!!! beautiful, isn't she?!!
Come on F2's!!!

Attachments

• AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger6.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger6.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 15
  • AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger5.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger5.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 15
  • AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger3.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger3.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 14
  • AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger2.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 14
  • AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger4.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger4.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 18
  • AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger7.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger7.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 15
  • AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger11.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger11.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 17
  • AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger12.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger12.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 14
  • AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger13.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger13.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 17
  • AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger8.jpg
    AK's and SourJems..5wks and younger8.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 14
C

cyber echo

Yep, I made a thread about it but they deleted it without a single response by mods.
I sent pms to oldpink and gypsy about this with solid proof and refutal of the allegations against mossy that were made public by jjs yesterday night before mossy got banned.

HookaHittaH

I guess everyone that has spoke of tyrany of icmag was right. Mossy will be greatly missed.. This AF forum was pretty much started by him. Now it will slowly die....

C

cyber echo

Lets chill and wait. I contacted the admins and was told to hold for a day or two for this mess to be fixed. I cannot share more details because it is against the TOU.

Till then lets hope for the best.
What a bad day......

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Maaaaan, WTF! let's ALL light up a bowl, splif, and chalice for him...truly a pioneer....

Glad i got some of his genetics before he got banned! A very sad day for me now:comfort: You are right..HE was such a pioneer to the auto world..Everyone that has his genetics must help eachother out... as far as info, best growth contions ect, for his strains since he is now unable to do so for himself...

I hope this isnt my final cheers to him, as he was always one to lighten up the mood in everyones forums!

Cheers mossman you deserve it!:smoke out:

uptosumpn

Veteran
Me Too!! I got Punkchunk, ICU#2, BadBetty and BudWider....All of you that are lucky enough to have obtained some of these NOW RARE beans, KEEP THE ORIGINAL,(F1's) in the loop...ie; breed HEAVY on these THEN do all your lovely crosses....because trust me, we have some exclusive shit from him!!!!:jump:
Glad i got some of his genetics before he got banned! A very sad day for me now:comfort: You are right..HE was such a pioneer to the auto world..Everyone that has his genetics must help eachother out... as far as info, best growth contions ect, for his strains since he is now unable to do so for himself...

I hope this isnt my final cheers to him, as he was always one to lighten up the mood in everyones forums!

Cheers mossman you deserve it!:smoke out:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Me Too!! I got Punkchunk, ICU#2, BadBetty and BudWider....All of you that are lucky enough to have obtained some of these NOW RARE beans, KEEP THE ORIGINAL,(F1's) in the loop...ie; breed HEAVY on these THEN do all your lovely crosses....because trust me, we have some exclusive shit from him!!!!:jump:

I just got my beans last week and im so glad i did.. Im waiting to pop anything of mossys until i have a devoted male cab so i can collect loads of pollen for breeding:dance013:

uptosumpn

Veteran
AND THAT"S THE MAIN REASON I HAVE NOT POPPED ANY YET.....I do however have a dedicated male cab now, jus hard to decide which to do first...<leaning towards ICU#2....(saw bighill's) as I will only be doing one of his @ a time....cant have all that "different" pollen floating around if I was to start more than 1....
I just got my beans last week and im so glad i did.. Im waiting to pop anything of mossys until i have a devoted male cab so i can collect loads of pollen for breeding:dance013:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
AND THAT"S THE MAIN REASON I HAVE NOT POPPED ANY YET.....I do however have a dedicated male cab now, jus hard to decide which to do first...<leaning towards ICU#2....(saw bighill's) as I will only be doing one of his @ a time....cant have all that "different" pollen floating around if I was to start more than 1....

ICU2 and Punk Chunk will deff be the first two i pop! Then the BB and ALF#3!

uptosumpn

Veteran
I jus wanted to tell you guys that 1 of my last-transplanted SourJemz,(which jus turned 4wks today 9/30) is now 16.5"!!! and she is still getting taller!! (looks like she is growing an inch a day!!) beautiful structure! <she is DEF. my #1 candidate for breeding! < I want BIG plants...so we will see how the F2's turn out...maybe see some COLOR?!? if not, then most likely F3's.....anywayz, did I mention she is 4wks and almost 17"!! WOW!
Oh, can anyone tell me how to make the pics bigger like everyone elses...pic update in 2 days.. Thanks

Bighill

Go to the img you want to post, in your gallery. There is a code at the bottom of the the page, the BB code is what you want to copy paste. That will post big pics.

I think the icus would be great to start. IF i have some more room i would like to do a seed run for outdoors next year. They really stood up to some harsh, nasty, bullshit weather this year. I can only guess what they will do with a good summer.

Cant wait for pic update upto!

Bh.

Latest posts

Latest posts