What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE GROW OFF: CALI HAZE VS MAX GOM VS LA BLANCA

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
3 plants from 3 different seed banks lets see what they have got ;)

all seeds are feminized

super cali haze - brand new on the auto scene i think she may grow tall with her being sat dominant so i may top her

maxi gom - again another big auto which will easily grow upto 1 meter tall so im expecting big things from her

la blanca - another new auto on the scene which consists of white widow x snow white the breeders say "you probably never will have seen a plant with as many crystals" so lets find out :)

they all have roughly the same grow time and i think the biggest yield wins ;)

all plants will be fed the same nutes from start to finish

all seeds are soaking in rhizo at present

peace

Last edited by a moderator:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Deff gonna be watching this one skotty! Good luck, i bet that cali haze is gonna do some wonders! You plan on pollinating anything?

F

FullDuplex

Sorry to hear about the last batch Skotty, ill be here to see what comes of that Haze. good luck and dont worry about the 5.0. Its funny i have them post road blocks at the corner of my street at least once a month if not more. Sure it shoots my nerves but there are things that take care of that :)

the END

Yo Skotty, I am not so sure La Blanca is an Auto. Same with Mataro Blue. There is an auto version of each but its called like Gnomo and Flash.
Hope that helps... 'cause I got 'em too, and was excited at first thinking they were auto also.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Deff gonna be watching this one skotty! Good luck, i bet that cali haze is gonna do some wonders! You plan on pollinating anything?

all the seeds are female so i doubt there will be any breeding i wanna go for maximum yield + i like to support the breeders by buying there seeds its my way of saying :thank you: for taking their time and effort in producing us with some lovely strains ;)

Sorry to hear about the last batch Skotty, ill be here to see what comes of that Haze. good luck and dont worry about the 5.0. Its funny i have them post road blocks at the corner of my street at least once a month if not more. Sure it shoots my nerves but there are things that take care of that
smile.gif

mate i live in 1 of the quietest parts of town and its not an everday occurence having them round my area so you can imagine the emotions i went through when i seen the po po outside my house, i was sweating worse than michael j fox playing buckaroo

it gives me an excuse to try out these seeds anyways so its all good

Yo Skotty, I am not so sure La Blanca is an Auto. Same with Mataro Blue. There is an auto version of each but its called like Gnomo and Flash.
Hope that helps... 'cause I got 'em too, and was excited at first thinking they were auto also

fuk mate i think your right it was a free bean with my last order and cause it was an auto promotion i asumed they were all automatic beans, aint that a kick in the tits , ill have to switch it to the big devil then instead

im off to put it in soak now and get the thread title changed cheers 4 the heads up :good:

peace

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
changed la blanca to the big devil my mate will have that seed off me so it aint a problem ill just have to grow it out for a few days,

big devil - again another strain that claims to grow a meter tall and produce some nice fruity skunk buds the breeders also claim it to be 1 of the biggest autos on the market, we shall see how she fairs against the other 2 who claim to have big autos ;)

the super cali haze was the 1st seed to sink obviously she is in a rush to get going

roll up roll up, come and see the bigger auto extravanganza, hurry hurry, step right up and place ya bets on who you think is gonna yield the most :party:

im going with maxi again :dance013:

peace

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Hope that helps... 'cause I got 'em too, and was excited at first thinking they were auto also.

easy fella, have you tried to grow them strains out the only reason i ask is cause my local seed supplier is advertising la blanca and blue mataro as automatic seeds, and they were both given away in an auto promotion, i was a bit stoned last night and it got me thinking that id never seen a white widow made into an auto and thats what made me think you was right

ive now soaked my big devil seed but after investigating for myself i noticed they are listed as autoflowering??

now im torn between which 1 to keep either the big devil or la blanca

la blanca

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica
Flowering : Autoflowering
Genetics : White Widow x Snow White
Flowering Time : Medium, Long
Outdoor Harvest : September - October
Height : Medium
THC Level : 15%
Characteristics : devastating, but very sociable

peace

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Yea skotty i've checked the sb website, they've released auto versions of la blanca and many other strains so you can give it a try and check if is a true AF. Gnomo, Flash, Auto Mataro and Auto La Blanca are all different strains.

K***** new autoflowering

For new autoflowering varieties we have only taken from Ruderalis its reaction to the change in photoperiod (it is indifferent to the change of photoperiod).
Therefore we get a new generation of autoflowering: More high, more productive and more psychoactive. Some varieties are recommended for use almost exclusively in outdoor, since its growing period is extended to 7 weeks. The new autoflowering varieties are ready to harvest in about three months. To continue enjoying the features of the previous generation of autoflowering you can choose between Gnome or Auto Flash. Ready in eight weeks, short and medium production.

Peace

=K

Last edited:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hey skotty, just get the bad knews about the encounter, i probably would have done the same thing..Plants are in fact that, just plants, not worth sitting behind bars for... I know it was a severe blow because you only had that one devil and stuff but you will recover nicely.. But at least you have some seeds to start with, and so MIGHTY good ones at that, i wish you the best of luck and im sending tons of goood vibes your way! Good luck...

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Yea skotty i've checked the sb website, they've released auto versions of la blanca and many other strains so you can give it a try and check if is a true AF. Gnomo, Flash, Auto Mataro and Auto La Blanca are all different strains.

K***** new autoflowering

For new autoflowering varieties we have only taken from Ruderalis its reaction to the change in photoperiod (it is indifferent to the change of photoperiod).
Therefore we get a new generation of autoflowering: More high, more productive and more psychoactive. Some varieties are recommended for use almost exclusively in outdoor, since its growing period is extended to 7 weeks. The new autoflowering varieties are ready to harvest in about three months. To continue enjoying the features of the previous generation of autoflowering you can choose between Gnome or Auto Flash. Ready in eight weeks, short and medium production.

Peace

=K

if la blanca takes 3 months to grow from seed then its either gonna have a longer veg period or the flowering time is stupidly long, if i read the above properly it says the grow period is extended to 7 weeks, if this plant stays in veg for 7 weeks in hydro its gonna be mahooosive

what do you reckon?? its almost comparable to a super auto at 3 months

Hey skotty, just get the bad knews about the encounter, i probably would have done the same thing..Plants are in fact that, just plants, not worth sitting behind bars for... I know it was a severe blow because you only had that one devil and stuff but you will recover nicely.. But at least you have some seeds to start with, and so MIGHTY good ones at that, i wish you the best of luck and im sending tons of goood vibes your way! Good luck...

cheers for the words fella its appreciated :good:

it was only 4 weeks in so it aint no biggie to start over :)

does anybody know at what week the super autos show sex cause if i can get away with a bit of topping and trimming before it shows that might come in handy ;)

peace

the END

Hope I didn't stir your pot too much there Skotty!
I was just checking again as well.... When I first got these seeds (and even before placing the order) I was convinced they were Autos too. It wasn't till after I received them and noticed it wasn't labeled with the Auto logo that I questioned. Looking at both the Breeder and Seedbank sites I can see they have 2 versions of each, fem photo and fem auto. Since it WAS an Auto promo, I sure as Hell hope they are Autos too! I'll be double stoked again if that's the case.

edit: Looking at my order history it IS labeled as "Automatica" which means I am Double Stoked again! sorry bout the misconception!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Hope I didn't stir your pot too much there Skotty!
I was just checking again as well.... When I first got these seeds (and even before placing the order) I was convinced they were Autos too. It wasn't till after I received them and noticed it wasn't labeled with the Auto logo that I questioned. Looking at both the Breeder and Seedbank sites I can see they have 2 versions of each, fem photo and fem auto. Since it WAS an Auto promo, I sure as Hell hope they are Autos too! I'll be double stoked again if that's the case.

edit: Looking at my order history it IS labeled as "Automatica" which means I am Double Stoked again! sorry bout the misconception!

dont worry about it, as stated above it did seem weird having an auto promotion and recieving regular beans as oppose to autoflowering, also the cali haze, onyx and himalaya didnt have auto on their packets either and i had mine sent in the original sleeves

i just have the difficult task of deciding which 1 out of the big devil or la blanca i have to part with :chin:

peace

the END

Well, I know you didn't get to finish out your Big Devil. But I would say keep La Blanca around since it's so fresh on the scene and we're all very curious to see. Bummer I sent you for a loop and popped an extra bean, good thing you aren't killing it though right? and giving it away?

uptosumpn

Veteran
Sup' skotty....read what happend on the other grow.....you know, everyday we, (growers) somewhat worry about da po po...to have one parked right in front of your spot is a heart attack for sure, so we all understand...gotta do what's SMART! can't grow if your locked up, right?? Anywayz, subed' to this one for sure!!! great strains! I wanna see what these will do....I only want to grow and breed the BIG autos!!!!!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 1 of the new arrivals ;)

out of the blocks we have super cali haze , big devil and la blanca , maxi is taking a while to pop but she is on the way ;)

all the seeds have been soaked in rhizotonic and will be fed rhizo for the next 7 days

super cali haze already has her taproot out of the 1" cube, i should have these plants set up in oxypots over the weekend and hopefully get some better pics up next time round,i just wanted to show you guys some quick pics of the progress :)

pics in order of cali haze , la blanca and big devil :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 3 from seed

all my plants have made it into my world, today is the last time im gonna see the big devil as she is being passed on to my mate who will look after her and hopefully grow her out nicely, ill try and get some pics of her from him as im interested to see how she gets on ;)

all my plants are now in oxypots and maxi is only a day old (ahhhh)

they all have rhizotonic feed in their buckets and ph 5.7

does anbody know what week days the super autos should show sex as this is very important so i can do some topping and fimming on her???

pics in order of big devil , la blanca , super cali haze and maxi

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Hi

Hi

Hi skottty

the super autos show usualy sex within 25 To 30 days of life!

Please someone can help to get in touch with gypsy nirvana to solve my problems? I tried to send him a message a public one and git no answer since 10 days now! Coz i was banned i can't send him pm!
I really want solve this problem but like this it seemse to be impossible...

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coz i was banned i can't send him pm!

IC Mag Site Policy - Terms of Use (TOU)

9. Banning: People who violate IC Magazine's forum guidelines are subject to banning. Once someone has been banned from the site, we do not allow complaints from other members about it. Once banned, we are done with that individual, and no amount of complaining from other members will help. We do not justify our bans to the general membership. Those who complain about a banishment, are subject to being banned themselves.

He has been contacted and if you haven't heard anything no one can help it so quit complaining about it and stick to thread topic.

S_a_H

Latest posts

Latest posts