What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto's In The Backwoods

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice mate, what was the hash made from?

And what AF(s) you got in there??

Look nicely white and chunky!

picture.php

current grow LR 2 SOG pic was at day 26, this week they look twice as big, will update when i find camera

Thanks peter, there was 48 now down to 47

Ill update soon with pics and feeding info, or ill do a Sog thread , since i plan todo a few over the winter..

EXCELLENT AF-SOG bro! cant wait for an update in 3 weeks!

SGS

Thanks bro, this is my 1st SOG as u know, i think im hooked already:thank you:

Target is now 470 grams off 47 fem, here is pic at day 32, more in album..most are16-20" sum taller been using fish only, but now using bloom/compost tea

picture.php

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure you know your light and room, but i'd get that bad boy closer if you can.

I had some wicked buds under my old aircooled 400w, smaller space so it had no coverage issues, but the tops could almost touch the glass without any sign of burning.

You should piss on 470 grams :) I see much more!

I'm sure you know your light and room, but i'd get that bad boy closer if you can.

I had some wicked buds under my old aircooled 400w, smaller space so it had no coverage issues, but the tops could almost touch the glass without any sign of burning.

You should piss on 470 grams :) I see much more!

Willdo soon mitch, its still around 85 for temps here during day so its hot and i had it raised to increase stretch as i always do

I have sum under the 400 also, bout 2 weeks from done, just a few like 24 i think

Well anything more then 470 will b great:jump:

BTW the FK crosses OD are huge bro, sum 9-10' super thick frosty buds already..IDK wat they crossed with, but like FK they thicking up fast and only 3 wks in flower, TRICHS everywhere, im stoked

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool man, i know you know what you're doing but just thought i'd say!, I didn't think about temperature.

That sounds awesome dude, are you going to post the pics in your outdoor thread?

cool man, i know you know what you're doing but just thought i'd say!, I didn't think about temperature.

That sounds awesome dude, are you going to post the pics in your outdoor thread?

Thanks for looking out, i was in hurry wen i posted last same as now

Im lowering light like 3" each day..its a 600 so its still hot like 3 times as hot as my 400

Ill get FK pics soon mitch i promise, just chopped an AK and a CM 2day, high tomorrow is 91

I'm about to do the same type setup only a 1000 in coco with sgs genetics just ordered today.

Nice, could do 80-100 females under the 1000 watt easy...thats 200 beans to start, wat strain did u get? i need to run these pinkbud ive had for over a yr, just havnt found time

Ive never used Coco its high $ right?, fafard is $13 for 2.8 cu ft'

I only have 6 pbxfs beans so my first will be a seed run the rest of the room will be filled with white haze clones from white label the next time will be all auto's.

M

michael68

any pic updates of the SOG?

btw how many days and how much does your LR2 yield outdoors?

Latest posts

Latest posts