What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super "Super Auto" Test Grow Thread

Scrogerman

Veteran
Haha, Thanks man, i got it in the End lol, only had to travel 3 miles not 20 something, Thanks to you Darg. Cheers! ;)

Scrogerman

Veteran
2 x smaller planters 33l are they! Looks a bit twiggy, no it looks lose & airy tbh, first thought was it needed splitting with a bag of the coco compost that they sell too, but there is a bit in it after looking, But bits of tin foil & paint chips? & other wierd looking substances, loads of little twigs & straw looking shit but very airy & im gonna defo try it, the new organic miricle grow is the same to look at it, not quite as dark as the O'MG but looks very airy, so ill report as soon as bro! ;) According to the spec its pretty much in exact PH range & pre buffered by the sound of too soo we'll see, PH 6-6.5!

Scrogerman

Veteran
Im real happy with it Darg, It is real airy, even more so now ive added 25% approx perlite, they have taken very well in just a day. I been using Hygrozyme, Its great in soil, & the root mass has gone Crazy in just 7 days, its unreal man, nearly rootbound they were, probably what the problem was with the premature yellowing & a little feed would of fixed it, or a repot lol, but theyr in their new medium now & v-happy! Ive switched to OPhosphoric from Citric too, should be OK me thinks, i'll post a couple of pics so you can meet the family! Till Next time bro.
Peace........Scroger!

dargo

I didnt have access to the car till late yesterday and didnt fancy carrying it back so hopefully il pick some up today, I want to get the super autos and the jet 47's, speedy g's & purple mazar into it before the weekend & il do a side by side with my currecnt mix and this new one. im excited :D

edit: £25 for 500ml!!! its got to be good stuff! how long will that last?

Scrogerman

Veteran
A few grows worth i think, lol, i got it for DWC but decided against using it as soo many were getting Brown Algae Slime, but in soil it rocks so far, i didnt want to waist it as id already bought the shit, but yeah it rocks! Its something like 1000 litres of mixed solution using at 2 mls per litre(sorry obviously), but i used 1 ml per litre for seedlings(after the first week), didnt use it for the first week to 10 days, just superthrive at a drop a gal! they have really responded very well to its use, now using 1.5ml per litre, explosive root growth"!

rocket high

Veteran
i heard it's good in late veg but don't use it too early or you'll end up with monsters you'll have to hack back lol
I wonder if it'll any get cheaper it's been expensive for years now ..hope someone makes a cheap knock off soon ;)

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey Rocket Bro,
Yeah really good so farrr..Stems have thickend alot since ive started using the stuff & like i said roots have gone haep shit bro! Hows yours coming along i must go take a looksy at your thread bro!
That would be a good comparison, Darg, with & without Zymes(namely Hygro), very interesting & we can see if it really is worth it, but i tell you man ive noticed root going nuts! I gotta get me some Canna Terra or something to feed in soil. G'Luck with the show Man!

Flying Goat

Dargo - How about Auntie FG makes things easier with those wascally wabbits? I have a vial of coyote scent (urine from female in heat) I can send you. Put a drop every metre or so & then a FEW here & there around the border of the garden. You will no longer have rabbit problems. I only hope our American coyotes can't swim good. I'm really not sure on that one... ;D

We use the stuff over here as a lure when we want coyote skins (winter only).

As for the goats, um, yeah... I have a few "special" pedigreed ones for milking, but male offspring are usually destined for the freezer. Not so many educated goat people down here to buy them for breeding stock. <sniff!>

We're planning to kill 2 tomorrow for the freezer. Another 2 in 2 more months...

And, yes, we do make the hides into leather... Ever hear of "kid gloves?" If you're interested, I will have some nice spotted hides & some lovely solid ones available around Christmas... =D

PM if you want the coyote scent. I've got a bottle in the shed, so best you use it before it gets lost or chewed on or spilled or whatever...

Edit: Dang! Just went to get the vial & the 1 I found (there's 2 or 3) was for deer estrus. You REALLY don't want that! I will keep looking for the coyote urine (grown kids went thru dad's hunting stuff & scattered it to hell & back).

Thot: You will have the same success if you use fox urine, the same type they use to lay drag scent when foxhunting. Just mark the borders of your yard with it, then a few drops thru the garden. Bunnies will think foxes have moved in & are raising kits. It's cheap & it'll work, kiddo. Promise.

Here is my Number One in a 2 gallon grow bag:

This is my Nirvana Sky also 2 gallon:

*stitch* says that you can start then in something this size, and harvest most of the buds about a week premature, then transplant the remaining part of the plant into 5 or 7 gallon and it will reveg/reflower, and you will have another harvest. WE will see what happens!!! If it works I will be pollinating it after the transplant and after I see it start to re grow. I just dont know which pollen to use. Perhaps I will use paint brushes to selectively pollinate each branch with a different auto male. Diesel Ryder, LowRyder#2, Mossy's Jems, Blue Himalaya, Himalayan Blue Diesel, Russian Rocket Fuel, Mi5, Onyx, Auto Assassin, Sour60, White Dwarf, Cobra, Jet 47, Mach3, Purple Mazar, Santa, Sonic, Speedy Gonzales, Auto Blue Kush, Auto AK x WW x NYCD (test run plants, not yet released), or my own Afghan Diesel Ryder (Afghan Kush Ryder x Diesel Ryder).
:muahaha::plant grow::party:

your tellg me u can re veg autos??? come again?

dargo

Dargo - How about Auntie FG makes things easier with those wascally wabbits? I have a vial of coyote scent (urine from female in heat) I can send you. Put a drop every metre or so & then a FEW here & there around the border of the garden. You will no longer have rabbit problems. I only hope our American coyotes can't swim good. I'm really not sure on that one... ;D

We use the stuff over here as a lure when we want coyote skins (winter only).

As for the goats, um, yeah... I have a few "special" pedigreed ones for milking, but male offspring are usually destined for the freezer. Not so many educated goat people down here to buy them for breeding stock. <sniff!>

We're planning to kill 2 tomorrow for the freezer. Another 2 in 2 more months...

And, yes, we do make the hides into leather... Ever hear of "kid gloves?" If you're interested, I will have some nice spotted hides & some lovely solid ones available around Christmas... =D

PM if you want the coyote scent. I've got a bottle in the shed, so best you use it before it gets lost or chewed on or spilled or whatever...

Edit: Dang! Just went to get the vial & the 1 I found (there's 2 or 3) was for deer estrus. You REALLY don't want that! I will keep looking for the coyote urine (grown kids went thru dad's hunting stuff & scattered it to hell & back).

Thot: You will have the same success if you use fox urine, the same type they use to lay drag scent when foxhunting. Just mark the borders of your yard with it, then a few drops thru the garden. Bunnies will think foxes have moved in & are raising kits. It's cheap & it'll work, kiddo. Promise.

The main problem is (il take some photos tommorrow) I have 7-8 rabbit warrens right at the back of my garden, and god knows how many down the side, then there is the feild at the back!!!.....I need a high powered air rifle and il happily sit there all day picking them off, but I never seen so many rabbits!!

Will fox piss attract foxes? I cant be attracting them to the garden we got a big enough problem with them as it is.

@ Scrogerman

If I used that stuff in my box party could I harvest and plant new beans in hthere and this stuff will break down the roots of the old plant so I got less chance of getting root rot, or have I got it all wrong?

Super Autos today

Nirnana Sky's are doing the best.... (jet 47 behind them)

picture.php

Nirvana sky front left 3, Annapurna in pipes in pots front left 3, row behind is jet 47

picture.php

Purple Mazar & Speed G

picture.php

dargo

I forgot to say, Im going to try the LST accross the fence idea, but im not going to do it gurrilla stylee as that would be to much hassle, im going to do it accross the fence at the back of the veg patch and use a tree pot, she will get full sun from sun up to sun down, If I go accross a lower fence wire I might be able to get her only as high as the barb wire at the top. I got some bind weed which puts out white flowers growing at the bottom, If I leave them there I could train them around the fence and if for any reason anyone seen it the flowers and heart shaped leaves would help mask it off.....mind you for anyone to see that they would have to walk past the greenhouse first.

picture.php

picture.php

Y

yossman

Hey dargo,have you any mates who have ferrets? smear a little of there droppings/bedding straw, near your plants,and those bunnies will stay well clear......100% full proof.......peace

Scrogerman

Veteran
Yeah man, so far i think its good poo, but i'll give a proper report after using it for a little longer & getting to know it etc. Yeah Zymes well yeah you got it man, they break Down Old & dead Roots & Helps/Convert into a usuable forms of Nutes, Basically, Good recycling ah lol A control is in order man, get it on Darg! I wouldnt say run out and spent £30 but so far im impressed & if i buy more i rate it, we'll know soon enough bro¬)
I am in Awe at the fence Scrog bro, fucking love it-love it , you lucky bastardo lol, very fucking coo & only wish i find somewhere like that one of these days, Lucky Fucker lol hahahaha. Thats gonna kick some fuckin arse n all, Looking on Top Again Darg, Nice One ;)

dargo

Hey dargo,have you any mates who have ferrets? smear a little of there droppings/bedding straw, near your plants,and those bunnies will stay well clear......100% full proof.......peace

Dont know anyone with one :(

Yeah man, so far i think its good poo, but i'll give a proper report after using it for a little longer & getting to know it etc. Yeah Zymes well yeah you got it man, they break Down Old & dead Roots & Helps/Convert into a usuable forms of Nutes, Basically, Good recycling ah lol A control is in order man, get it on Darg! I wouldnt say run out and spent £30 but so far im impressed & if i buy more i rate it, we'll know soon enough bro¬)
I am in Awe at the fence Scrog bro, fucking love it-love it , you lucky bastardo lol, very fucking coo & only wish i find somewhere like that one of these days, Lucky Fucker lol hahahaha. Thats gonna kick some fuckin arse n all, Looking on Top Again Darg, Nice One ;)

Im definetly going to have to try it out on the box party, when i put my finger in the dirt to see how wet it is I can feel a mass of roots only 2" from the surface.

I have to get that new horizon today even if I need to do a few trips, I got tap root sticking out the bottom of my annapurna drainpipe. the weather is nice again so hopefull not to much shock moving from the greenhouse to outdoors

Fox piss failed for me.
But Deer / Rabbit repellant with putirid egg as main ingrediant works VERY GOOD!

Thanks for the info :D I got plenty of options now, the rabbits days are numbered!!

A couple of days ago I caught one eating my lettuces I picked up a rock and threw it at it, it was fast into the ferns so I wasnt sure if I got a hit or not, then the next day I seen a rabbit on the lettuces again, normally they hear me coming and I only see them running off, but this greedy bastard was to busy chomping away, I picked up my garden fork and chucked it like a spear at the rabbit, it grazed past his head and looked like it pinned him down without actually stabbing him, the rabbit was so scared it had frozen up, I looked at his head and it had a big gash on it, but not from the fork....was this the fukeer i threw the rock at? lol, I went to grab the other garden fork but my dogs came out and the rabbit jumped up and bolted into the ferns..... I was so excited that I came that close with a garden fork & that it was most liely the one I chucked the rock at, just 1cm lower and it would have pinned him to the ground with a fork threw its face.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Funny stuff Dargo!
Let´s hope no RSPCA people come´s on this thread ;)
Keep those forks ready for action mate!

Scrogerman

Veteran
Lol, Paulo haha
Rabbits are considered Vermin(Like a Rat) in this country & are not protected by the RSPCA, they are considered a pest & nuisance, kill all the fookers lol, they outnumber humans in the UK something like 20-1(made up stat). They do Taste Good too, like sweet Chicken. My Granny use to make the Best Rabbit Stew ever, God bless her!
Good Luck Buddy! ;)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I´m a chef by trade and i loooooove rabbit!
Sadly english people are a bit traumatized with rabbit meat...war time memories maybe...lol
You get the bastards, i cook them, we eat them!

Latest posts

Latest posts