What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super "Super Auto" Test Grow Thread

*stitch*

seeds

seeds

hello guys

yes it is true that shells of the super autos seeds are very strong more than usual and this is a point that i try towork on it, but not easy to do...
it is not bad idea to pre crack the seeds carefully.

I'll post you soon also some test grows outdoor, with one month old ladies not bad at all
Thank you guys for your interest

Stitch

sinsandman420

have any of you herd of biglow or kabala there are super autos to but can,t find much info on them or grow Threads.just wondering if any one has grown or heard of them:ying:

Seedling

have any of you herd of biglow or kabala there are super autos to but can,t find much info on them or grow Threads.just wondering if any one has grown or heard of them:ying:

Never heard of them? Would be interesting to see what they have to offer and if they are true autos.

ACBract

I have never grown these myself, but I can tell you what I have read and why I will not grow them. Biglow was a knock off of Big Devil which tops out at 40 to 100 grams per plant,(the true super autos from Flash seeds top out at 200g to 250g per plant) and I dont think that knock off is available anymore. Kabbala looks like a good NON-auto strain, or not fully auto. Some sites sell it as an auto but some seed sellers say it is a photoperiod strain. I will stick with the true super autos for now.

ACBract

Here is my Number One in a 2 gallon grow bag:

This is my Nirvana Sky also 2 gallon:

*stitch* says that you can start then in something this size, and harvest most of the buds about a week premature, then transplant the remaining part of the plant into 5 or 7 gallon and it will reveg/reflower, and you will have another harvest. WE will see what happens!!! If it works I will be pollinating it after the transplant and after I see it start to re grow. I just dont know which pollen to use. Perhaps I will use paint brushes to selectively pollinate each branch with a different auto male. Diesel Ryder, LowRyder#2, Mossy's Jems, Blue Himalaya, Himalayan Blue Diesel, Russian Rocket Fuel, Mi5, Onyx, Auto Assassin, Sour60, White Dwarf, Cobra, Jet 47, Mach3, Purple Mazar, Santa, Sonic, Speedy Gonzales, Auto Blue Kush, Auto AK x WW x NYCD (test run plants, not yet released), or my own Afghan Diesel Ryder (Afghan Kush Ryder x Diesel Ryder).
:muahaha::plant grow::party:

Yeah that Kabala is mostly sativa...it's been crossed with AK47....I have been wondering about those as well. I have seen a few pictures of them...and they do get pretty big, especially in a hydro system..

dargo

jet 47 & purple mazar,

picture.php

dargo

il be updating grow progress in this thread and they will also be in my greenhouse/outdoors thread as thats there new home.

the one front middle must be a micro pheno, its the smallest thing i ever seen! if its a girl Il be planting her somewhere blatant, like on a roundabout and see what happens

Scrogerman

Veteran
Looking Good Brotha Dargo, I went down the garden centre to day & guess what, they only bloody sold-out of the stuff we want(New Horizon), Oh well i'll be jumping in the car & off on another trip tommoro, Third Time Lucky ! I hope bloody soo! lol Typical in it! :( As they say if your not Fast your.........Last!

dargo

unlucky :( Im going to pick mine up tommorrow, had to re-rabbit proof the garden today as the babys are still getting in and eating my veg patch. il do a side by side with 2 of the nirvana skys, 1 in my j a bowers/perlite mix and canna nutes (chem) the other strictly organic in the new horizon grow bag. il also do a side by side with the purple mazar and speedy g's.

dargo

I diid try and reply yesterday, this was reply #3, the other 2 didnt post and I got frustrated and went to bed :(

Do you eat your goats or are they like pets? I feel bad killing rabbits when im not eating them, but there is lots of myxomatosis going around the rabbits here so dont eat them. I prefer to block there access to my garden, but when they sneak in and start feasting on my veg & weed I go all Mr McGregor on them! and we all know what happened to peters dad ;)

I was given some phostoxin a few weeks ago which I havnt used yet, but it will do rats moles and rabbits (I have all 3) so hopefully should be able to hold them off for a while

Scrogerman

Veteran
Little Fkers,, how come you aint made little cages out of chickenwire or something Darg? Have you lost any to rabbits yet? Apparently you can eat Mixied rabbit, its not harmfull to humans, Me Dads a Bailiff & Serious Hunter, I was brought up to Hunting & Fishing, Loved it too, I gotta take fishing back up again soon! Mind you i wouldnt eat something that has rabbit plauge & is falling apart, has no eyes & is deaf, dont fancy Mixie Stew myself lol!
Im off to the next biggest town nearest to me today, they have around 5 or 6 big garden centres so i should score! Nice one, be an interesting comparison, Organic versus Chem Org!

dargo

Its easyer to get rolls of chinken wire and do the entire garden, I really need to get a Co2 riffle to shoot them with, but il have to make do with chucking half bricks and garden forks at them untill then

Scrogerman

Veteran
Its easyer to get rolls of chinken wire and do the entire garden, I really need to get a Co2 riffle to shoot them with, but il have to make do with chucking half bricks and garden forks at them untill then

LOL, i stick me steel toe-cap wellies on and go play footy, poor things, the best thing for mixied Bunnies is a broken neck, best thing for all of em lol! Oh Thanks darg i never thought of checking a locator, brill! Cheers mate! ;)

Dam Bro, youve just saved me £10.00 in juice, theres a smaller garden centre about 3 miles up the road that stocks it & i never thought to look there as its soo small, fkin Nice one Darg!

rocket high

Veteran
hi dardo ...mind bury the mesh a half foot or foot under with the bottom curving out the way so they cant dig under it .... i used to be a fencer and done loads of stock fences with rabbit protection ..mind dont compact the earth you bury it with ..let the rain and gravity do that ,then top it up once this has happend .. that should do it for a good few years till the mesh rots. Hope that helps ya ;) am going to do this myself next week ..bloody wabbits lol

rocket high

Veteran
heres a pic of what i mean but i would make the mesh go down a bit deeper and make the curve bigger to be sure they cant get in
picture.php
picture.php