What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto BlueBerry feminized under 400 HPS

nealcook420

Yeah, I have a 10 g. rubbermade tub already cutout for 5" netties. I am cutting out an rubbermade 18 g. Roughneck tub tomorrow.

Iron Lungs

i Think you are gonna get excited if she starts taking off like mine did! they looked exactly like what mine did at there age then just out grew my set-up! its crazy how these autos EXPLODE!!!!

nealcook420

I used Ortho Insecticidel soap on my outdoor crop three days ago & when I looked today my heart sank!!! Leaves curled under and some browning where the curling is, some plants more so than others. Other than that the plants are green and none of the stalks toward the tops are rubbery/limber. I can't tell if the plants are in the middle of doing this or getting over it cause I hadnt checked them since I sprayed them with the supposedly "eco-friendly" insect soap. I also have not feed in a couple weeks so I dont think its any nute problems. If the plants aren't pulling out of this and are in the middle of dying, what if anything could I do to stop, reverse or just slow down the "burn" so that the plant can recover? What is so devistating about this is that all 11 of the females that I sprayed are starting flower!!! I will take and post pics if anybody is willing to help...

nealcook420

Well I think that my Master Kush are coming out of the stress that the insecticidal soap, I have 3 fem RockLock, 3 fem Sharks Breath & 3 fem Sour Cream on my back porch waiting on the 4th node so they can go on the hill side. My tallest auto is a 25" tall HBD, the HBD in the DWC are 15" & 19" tall & the 2 fem Big Devil are both 20" tall. The auto BB is 58 days old its pic 4, I am going to let it go to day 70-75. I have 2 fem Dutch Passion Haze plants that are almost 7' tall & a GHS co. fem Cheese that is around 3 1/2' tall.

Iron Lungs

Whats up Neal!

Hey man can you post up some pics of your Auto BB? :canabis:

My Jem is on day 56! i want to compare bud size :smokeit: I think im gonna have to let my girl go 70-75 days but i still havent looked at the trichs!:dunno: sounds like you DEF. you some good herb coming your way!!! :respect:

nealcook420

Yeah I'll post some pics of it in natural light & maybe a macro pic or two, pic 4 is the Auto Blueberry in the post above. I'm at my parents house and I don't have my pc with me but I will get some pics up within the hour. Keep in mind that auto BB is a short strain but very dense buds covering every inch of available stalk. I am having to raise both of my lights everyday cause the Himalayan Blue Diesel in soil is 25" and the HBD in hydro is 20" and they grow about 1-2" a day with bud sights at places that reg strains don't have them at. LST is deff. gonna be used when I plant the last 7 HBD seeds to do a reg seed run, just gonna let the male/s grow freely with the females.
PICS L8ER tonight!!!!

nealcook420

Hi y'all...

The auto BB is 9 days away from harvest, I can't wait to smoke this strain after it is dried and cured for 2 weeks...
The Big Devil Auto are going to be covered with fruity/fuel smelling bud! I am loving Himalayan Blue Diesel more & more every time I look at them. The HBD in soil is 28" tall & the tallest hydro HBD is 21".
I can't wait to start a few Mi5, Russian Rocket Fuel & Onyx(just ordered Onyx Fri.). I'm going to start 10 Mi5 in a 10g DWC system and let the males impregnate them all, then after I get my Mi5 beans I will do the same thing with all the other strains. Pic #6 is a Dutch Passion Haze #1, Pic #7 is GHS co. Cheese that is showing sex(female).

Iron Lungs

Hey Neal,

Thanks for the pics my friend! :good:
Your girls are looking AWESOME! so how many days total are you gonna let your blueberry go? And how long are you gonna flush her! My girl is on day 59 today i think im gonna let her go another 4 days, and flush her for 5 then let her have 48 hrs. of Darkness :smokeit::canabis: then its CUT time!!!

nealcook420

I am on day 61 on blueberry and am giving straight tap water then just gonna set her in the dinning room for 48 hours on day 68 then cut on 70... peace

nealcook420

The Big Devil automatic smell great but the outdoor BD smells so much stronger than the indoor(but it is also the size of the smallest branch on the indoor plants). HBD in soil is 30 1/2" tall and the tallest HBD in hydro is 29" tall the shortest hydro HBD is 20". The Auto Blueberry is 65 days old today, 5 more days till harvesting my first automatic smoke!!! I couldnt be more happier with my first auto experience, HBD is my favorite AF strain as of now but I suspect that Mi5,RRf & Onyx are going to give HBD its run for the money... Is it just me or does HBD have a great fem-male ratio!?! First 3 beans out of a regular 10 pack are females, hopefully I will get a few males to play with.

nealcook420

quote: Congrats Nealcook420...looks great! Enjoy the fruits of your labor and give us a smoke report!
Thanks man... I will deff. be doing a smoke report...
Here is the Budding Big Devil auto that is outdoors. It was started indoors but was taken outside when it fell so far behind that it was pretty much taking up space. Its sisters that came from the same 3 pack of feminized seeds are 25" and 22" tall with lots of branching and buds every where. Pre-flowering plant is an EasyRyder that will probably be one cola.

Latest posts

Latest posts