What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto BlueBerry feminized under 400 HPS

nealcook420

sounds good to me....thinking about getting some of those aquairium thermostats, like Skotty, to momitor the res temps. as well..... where I live is hot az hell DAILY....temps today outside was 93! guess i gonna need some sort of thin insulation or reflective material around and on top of my buckets as well...gotta keep it cool in there, ya know!....

Yeah brother it gets hot here in Southeastern Kentucky also. I have three 3' x 3' fans & one of them is an industrial fan that has to be pointed upwards because it can break the plants over.HaHa
Man, Auto's will grow well in up to 90F as long as there is moving air.
I wish you luck with your oxy-pot grow, I can't wait for the SG to sprout and start my DWC,
Peace...Karma...

nealcook420

Well I couldn't help myself, I ordered another 150 watt HPS light so i can have a little grow area in my closet. There just ain't any room in my main grow area, The pots are side by side in there.
I am going to put one of my hydro system in the closet with 4 plants under the new light then when I get my other area set up I will be able to hook up all 4 lights in one space. Updates later guys....

nealcook420

I paid $62.98 for my 150 watt HPS light on amazon.
Its about $95.50 after shipping, Its Sun System mini system. The ballast hangs with the light, its inside a casing. i have 2 of them and am buying 1 more before I start saving for a 750-1000 watt HPS.
Here are some pictures of the budding Fast Bud, Red Dwarf, Purple JEM, RoadRunner, Auto Haze & Speed Ganzales/Ganja/G.:
The smallest RRF is loaded with seeds, Mi5 x RRF. I have a really bushy male Mi5 male that I pollinated a Mast Kush with, I am going to stabilize an Auto-Flowering Master Kush that shows sex at about 30-35 days so it will be a bigger more potent AF strain. I know it will take a while but I also have an Afghan Kush pollinated by a tall pheno Mi5 male that will be done in 2-3 weeks and I will plant 10 seeds at a time and single out the AF gene if it shows at F-1. I hope at least 25% of the AK x Mi5 beans show AF genetics, If it doesnt I'll see if the gene shows at f-2. Then I will re-introduce the AF male to the F-2's then at F-3 I'll breed them togather and hopefully F-3 will be mostly AF. Here are some pics of the Haze automatic(first pic) 2nd pic is Roadrunner.

C

CANNATOPIA

Fox Farm is Great stuff & has served me well. Best of luck to you friend. Nice Pictures!