What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Week I Will Be Mostly Planting.......2010 UK Auto Greenhouse/Great Outdoors Grow

loving this thread dargo. your work with the Mi5 already impressed me but i think this is going to be even better! I just potted up 3 HBD fems myself and have 3 Onyx fems germing as we speak so hopefully i will get some results as good as yours. Keep up the good work!

dargo

Thanks for your kind words everyone :D

I have an idea for some gurrilla LST fun, inspired by a post I read on here somewhere about lsting on a fence...... Im going to tie a brown drainpipe to/behind a fence post so it just looks like 1 fence post, it will go from the ground to the top of the post, il plant something I know will grow tall and as it grows il tie her down across the top fence wire

dargo

The Mi5 on the left is now as tall as my tallest HBD, but shes only just starting to flower! shes going to be a BEAST!!

picture.php

MasterLow in early stages of flowering, covered in crystals already :D shes one of the extreme raised transplanted girls....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

mossy

Great growing dargo....:good:

Love the guerilla spots.

Pat the canna guard dog on the head for me...
mine is still in Training...:biglaugh:

dargo

she's perfect for rabbits and barking like crazy if anyone comes anywhere near the house and garden.

I cant belive I can start harvesting in a month when im normaly just planting out, autos have completley changed everything for me. I allways stagger my fruit and veg so I can pick all summer, now I can do it with weed :D

One word to describe the smell of sour 60 ...... "divine" It makes my mouth water mmmmmmmm

M

mossy

she's perfect for rabbits and barking like crazy if anyone comes anywhere near the house and garden.
Perfect..:good:

I cant belive I can start harvesting in a month when im normaly just planting out,
They are absolutely brilliant aren't they.
Plus..no LEO or anyone is looking for them at this time of year..
plus you get to miss a lot of the bugs/molds that the long term girls pick up..
It's ALL good.

I allways stagger my fruit and veg so I can pick all summer, now I can do it with weed
I Love fresh bud..

One word to describe the smell of sour 60 ...... "divine" It makes my mouth water mmmmmmmm
Brilliant..I've got a few good med reports on her..
and IMO..good meds = good stoner.

Let us know...:joint:

Great set-up...:good:

dargo

Sour 60, short fat indica style leaves, I have another one which is taller but looks exactly the same, and another one that looks totaly different, much thinner leaves. they all have the mouth watering smell but the one with the thinner leaves smells the best by far

picture.php

The little Mi5 you can see at the base of the BIG Mi5 was planted at the same time as eachother, I think I let the little one dry out to much when she was just breaking the surface, no need to bin her as I got plenty of space. she just gets water or if there is any nutes left after the others are fed she gets the table scraps.

picture.php

The box grow is now a "box party", checking this morning I can see a few new partygoers on the dance floor...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

I love growing in the greenhouse/outside! and I still cant belive how well everything is doing and its not even summer yet, once the weather starts to improve there going to go crazy!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

BTW all my cucumbers and melons I planted in the greenhouse died :( also the tomato plants are growing really slowly but as it gets a little warmer there just starting to come into life. the lettuces are doing really well and ive been picking them and eating them already....... but nothing is doing as well as the autos :dance013: there tough little things

Botanist

dude! all my melons and squash died on me as well. My tomatoes are also going slow but I planted just a bit early for my aria. Luckily i saved more then halve the seeds and will plant more In about 2 weeks.

Sounds like we both got our victory gardens going on.

dargo

I kept some cucumber and melons in my grow cab so its not all lost with them. and with the tomatos and lettuce I germinate seeds weekly so I harvest from now untill the end of summer, which is what I can now do with autos aswell. my most exciting summer ever!

L

lowrydergrower

that greenhouse looks lovely I bet it smells like heaven in there.

Nice greenhouse and plants dude. I would love to be able to walk in and smell what you do. I bet it smells like heaven.:watchplant:One day I'm going to have gh.

dargo

Good news, more autos on the way :D

Annapurna, Nirvana sky, Number one, Jet47, Purple mazar & Speedy G

Im definetly going to try some LST along the fence with one of the super autos.

watch this space.....