What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Week I Will Be Mostly Planting.......2010 UK Auto Greenhouse/Great Outdoors Grow

dargo

picture.php

Big Mi5 which has just shown sex (girl)

picture.php

MasterLow

picture.php

Closest is Blue Streak, tied up by her side is Sour 60, back right corner is also Sour 60 and back left corner is Blue Streak I think...

picture.php

L

lowrydergrower

everything is looking really nice makes me wish I had a green house lol

dargo

welcome everyone :D

today its wall to wall sunshine so me and the girls are happy. all of the HBD & BS i germinated last saturday had tap roots by monday and went into pots. all the hbd and 2 of the bs made it out so far and are now in the greenhouse. the other bs's are just breaking the surface now.

Il update with some photos in a bit, but for now....... This week I will be mostly germinating 100 Mi5 beans for the start of my 2010 gurrilla operation. I cant carry 100 plants around to plant them so il be digging holes and directly planting germinated beans. only the strongest will survive which is why im doing them in 100's

dargo

I got 5-6 spots around the countryside. I got a jack russell who I take on recon missions with me. we walk everywhere looking for spots, if we find something good i got sat nav on my phone so just save my location. I wont use that site untill I know nobody goes near it.

as long as you spread out you should allways have something that does well and if you get rippers you will allways have something else to fall back on.

I been watching a railway embankment since last summer, it gets straight sunshine from sun up to sun down. there are loads of brambles growing and the veiw from the track is blocked so nobody working on the line will see. I wouldnt be able to feed or water them there so it would be in natures hands. im just intrested to know if i leave a auto like that and come back 10 weeks later what will be there. i might even leave the males there so only the ones best suited to a harsher life survive and breed

L

lowrydergrower

wow dargo they just keep getting better and better keep it up.

dargo

Still waiting for ph pen meter to arrive! :( il be more careful with this one.

This week il be mostly not planting much, but il try and upload some photos later on of the 100 Mi5 I planted out...

Weather has been really nice and is ment to carry on for a while....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Xtrail

will start my guerilla auto flowering op in few weeks,I wish I had greenhouse like you do,good luck.

L

lowrydergrower

wow they are getting really big they seem to be loving the greenhouse I can't wait to see the final weight on these.

dargo

Thanks guys :)

Started a box of my own

picture.php

The main stem on the Mi5 on the left is thicker than my finger

picture.php

dargo

I cant see it getting any bigger, she has been destroyed by the borg & my ph meter broken disaster. she is very skinny, but been in the greenhouse with cool nights shes turning a nice purple.

Photo from outside the greenhouse looking in, I will clean the windows once my tomatos, cucumbers, melons, sweetpeas...... all grow a bit taller and mask off all the autos. realisticaly nobody can see in, and nobody will see in. but all you need is someone to catch a little veiw and its by by plants, hello murder charge! lol.

picture.php

I planted about 30 Mi5 between my compost bin and my small veg patch, it will be intresting to see howe much feeding there going to need as they will get alot of nutes running off from eaither side (compost bin & veg patch). I need to keep them fairly low as they are close to the greenhouse an I dont want to draw anyones attention there, I will rip all males. all girls will be topped & maybe a little bit of LST. I covered the area with chickin wire to remind me not to walk over it. once I see some green il put some tighter chick wire over it as I have a big rabbit problem :( my dog is guarding the area so everythings ok at the moment :D

picture.php

Little peek at one site il be using....the embankment gets straight sun from sun up til sun down. if I grow infront of the green on the left hand side nobody can see it from the tracks if anyone is working there. plants here will grow tall and strong

picture.php

anonamix

Looks good man, love to see the expansions.

The gueirilla spots lookin good too. Lots of sun. The grass looks real low and close to brush. Are there mowers? just a thought, good luck :tiphat:

dargo

The owner puts the sheep in there for a couple of days a year mid summer, however the only reason the owner brought the land was to stop someone else who owns land next to it from buying it. nobody ever goes in there, its massive land with woods at one end 3 massive feilds with large hedge rows seperating them and a traintrack at the other end. no foot paths or right of ways, just lots of space for growing weed i think

dargo

some more Mi5, planted in different size drainpipes, nothing at the bottom. when I can see the taproot sticking out il plug them into the ground, only deep enough so the drainpipe dosnt fall over.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts