What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing Sour 60!

floppydonkey

Hey all. So i just started my sour60 grow on day 18 today.. Can anyone maybe give me some tips or what to expect with these?

250w hps running 24/0 X2 plants
tiger bloom&big bloom i plan on starting when flowering
foxfarm soil
ph is steady around 6 give or take
humidity is around 50 or 60%
closet grow and plenty of room

Thanks everyone

maxfreek

grow them in 3 gallon pots or more and they will get bigger. Have fun with them i'm on week 8 and they all look great!:plant grow:

¿kama3

yeah a friend told me sour60 is the best autoflower he's met yet and i had his second generation seeds. my expects are high! :)

Bio boy

ive bin adviced to get this auto to try it, i use 600w, and i am bio hydro, has anyone done these in hydro and what yeilders they dry at ? i grow medicaly so i need to know i wont mess my grows up if i do it is why im askign somuch lol, i love the time frame on them and if i can make it work then that would be amazing

Latest posts

Latest posts