What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benefit

Very interesting thread was reading with pleasure.
I want to take a part too. Now I'm growing Sweetheart (Lowryder2 x Soma's Lavender) form XGrower (xseeds) It's 100% autoflower, with smoking effects like lavender. Prefer evening usage. As many other Lr genetics are susceptible to mildew.
I have grown this strain last year with yeld 15-30g per plant. But I am sure that indoor will possible up to 40g.

What can you say about Mossy's Jems?
I'm very interesting of this.

Benefit

Oh, yes! They are more branchy. Some plants become purple at the end of flowering with cold weather . Here is a few pics from the last year. That was a cycle for seeds. The crossed (3 males -2 women) pollination was successful. The summer was cold and rainy, so I hadn't good yield.

Here you can see more pics of this strain growing in/out.
1qyuwtahsq8.jpg

Also there is a report here on icmag.

raz1012

Those look great benefit, definitely have to get my hands on some of those. That one pic with the pink/purple hues looks crazzyyy.

B

Bernstoff

I know that lowrider 1 (original LR1) has a bad reputation. PPl says that it is to small and only good for some daytimesmoke. But i have to mention it anyway. We done some of them and they have turned out to be pretty good. This year our LR1 is over 30 inch And sticky as hell.

geekusa

Anyone have any experience with:

Lowryder Diesel Ryder,
Lowlife Automatic White Russian, or
Lowlife Automatic Hindu Kush?

I've got some LR x ak47 x blue berry, g13 poison dwarf, LRxAK47, lr2, all outdoor that should be finishing in less than two weeks. Will report back once they cure.

raz1012

Well give us your report on auto hindu kush then.... give us approx yield, potency, height, branchiness, overall experience, pictures if you got them, etc..

lowrdr

7-14 gram yield. pretty potent, very very indica. if youre smoking all day you will have a sleep in the afternoon and munch out in the evening.

bout 12 inch height main cola with 4 popcorn buds. very hardy against nutrients and extremely easy to grow. dont have any pictures unfortunately.

would definitely recommend this plant, its extremely resinous and a good smoke

geekusa

7-14 gram yield. pretty potent, very very indica. if youre smoking all day you will have a sleep in the afternoon and munch out in the evening.

bout 12 inch height main cola with 4 popcorn buds. very hardy against nutrients and extremely easy to grow. dont have any pictures unfortunately.

would definitely recommend this plant, its extremely resinous and a good smoke

thanks lowrdr. anything else you can recommend?

zappa66

LowLife mix pack

A wide variety of phenos, as the mix was an open pollination of LL stock plus "unreleased strains" (i.e. unstable) Be prepared for a wide range of mutants and runts. It may take you a few seed runs to get a plant that meets your needs. A fine project to cut your teeth on if you would like to start breeding.

Plants I have grown range from 6-16+ inches and yielding 3.5-14+grams. A few jems, but you have to look.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Oh, yes! They are more branchy. Some plants become purple at the end of flowering with cold weather . Here is a few pics from the last year. That was a cycle for seeds. The crossed (3 males -2 women) pollination was successful. The summer was cold and rainy, so I hadn't good yield.

Here you can see more pics of this strain growing in/out.
1qyuwtahsq8.jpg

R U really including all the "Timber"....in a Finished weight?

Rose56

Hi, I've grown the diesel ryder pretty hardy and potent but very small great for a real small grow area strong smell.
I'm in the process of starting a grow of white russian so far they seem a bit tempermental
all 4 I germ'd popped one is looking good, another just popped a week after the others the last two popped and then just died.

lowrdr

thanks lowrdr. anything else you can recommend?

lowryder 2 is another id highly recommend. so far with my experience i dont really rate lowlifes ak47, most seeds didnt pop and the ones that did are shitty looking plants to what i was expecting. russian rocket fuel is a nice plant although extremely unstable with high male to female ratio and not too keen on the potency, although i have created seeds so will be working with this strain to stabilize it and hopefully end up with some decent genetics. not really got enough experience with other strains to offer views although i would like to try some of mdanzigs seeds!

raz1012

I know that lowrider 1 (original LR1) has a bad reputation. PPl says that it is to small and only good for some daytimesmoke. But i have to mention it anyway. We done some of them and they have turned out to be pretty good. This year our LR1 is over 30 inch And sticky as hell.

Nice LR, can't believe a 30 inch LR thats pretty impressive. It gets knocked frequently but it laid the foundation for the autoflowering future.

B

Bernstoff

We have pollinated some of the buds, so we have a LR male 25 inch and the female over 30 inch. thinking about crossing it with our auto ak 47. Can only be good.. We will do a smoke repport later on... after the cure

Last edited:
C

cyber echo

Great bern.
A bigass AF pheno like that should have its genetics preserved.
I'll be waiting to see the next generation that comes from the seeds.
I would definitely cross it with another 100% af strain.

raz1012

Yeah definitely keep working to stabilize that height and then look to continue to improve potency. Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.