What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

)) Chemdog Pics Thread ((

Dusty Bowls

Well from what i've seen from Double Dawg, there's no way Tre Dawg can be bad. So I'm glad you're enjoying. I can't wait to see what some indoor rounds of your seed lots will do, Hip Cat's Tre looked like a D plant pretty much to me...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone's digging deep into the archives with a few 7.5 year old threads. Is that you Rez LOL J/K..

symbiote420

Veteran
Glad they went digging PF cause I've never seen any pics of Tresdawg until now. Whoever has some of those in the stash is sitting on fuego!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen them before, This is just 1 thread that got bumped with rez posting. I noticed his profile is open again. Were not fooled that easily..

Crunchy Taco

More

Attachments

• DSC00433.jpg
    DSC00433.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00404.jpg
    DSC00404.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 17

Scrappy-doo

Illuminatti is a real nice cut that's gonna stick around for a lil while, but after running them side by side, Corey outclasses her in every way. So far everyone that has taken a whiff has the same reaction. They instantly recoil their head like they just smelled someone's finger and let out an 'Mmmhhh'.

Compared to ChemD, that's a tough one. Both of those cuts are an A+ in my book. Both got off the charts chem stank but still they're very different. D is a little sweeter and creamier where this girl is raunchy fuel. As of now I'm gonna call it a draw. Corey is easier to grow because she doesn't flop quite as much as the D and has less hair on her legs to shave.

Edit- super easy to trim too. That pic was taken after I just pulled the fan leaves. As ya can see there's not much work left ta do.

Latest posts

Latest posts