What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

MedicalMan

Some further info for the uneducated. :)

Good read DIGITALHIPPY - some great info you posted for the newbies.

Attachments

• Sunlight Effects.jpg
    Sunlight Effects.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 14
  • picture001.jpg
    picture001.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 14

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
I love your journals digi..I just switched to icmag from another canna site, and I love icmag. The one thing that is really bothering me is this led fad thing. Yeah, it is the future, but the way she shit on you for basically no reason is bullshit!! I have also witnessed her doing it to others as well. I respect all vendors, donors, and supporters of this site. Probably some of the best seed vendors around. BUT I really don't like how icmag is basically turning into an ad for these leds. And I hate when people act like they know everything. I was going to purchase her leds as a test, but after seeing the way she treated you..I am reconsidering.

Keep laying down the knowledge digi, and if you ever want to stop by my journal and say hey...feel free.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
I love your journals digi..I just switched to icmag from another canna site, and I love icmag. The one thing that is really bothering me is this led fad thing. Yeah, it is the future, but the way she shit on you for basically no reason is bullshit!! I have also witnessed her doing it to others as well. I respect all vendors, donors, and supporters of this site. Probably some of the best seed vendors around. BUT I really don't like how icmag is basically turning into an ad for these leds. And I hate when people act like they know everything. I was going to purchase her leds as a test, but after seeing the way she treated you..I am reconsidering.

Keep laying down the knowledge digi, and if you ever want to stop by my journal and say hey...feel free.

i wanted to buy from someone!
i was intrested in the one she had seeing that grow!

she just shat on a customer who asked quetions!!

Latest posts

Latest posts