What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ok Ladies!!!!!!!

earth77

We love or men/man what is it that makes them so desirable to you!!!!!!my melting point is a man that is so different and can show me new thing's eveyday!what makes you tick :chin:

B

bagseed77

size does matter, im big and different, i mean im fat,not there, upstairs, ive got a beer gut a lots of quick humor

yea people say im a little different,

its funny, if your rich you are excentric, if your poor you are crazy,
but does being rich make people (me) more interesting???

miss nycdf

my man makes me laugh, we have fun, have good conversations, we definitely learn a lot from each other...

and it also doesn't hurt that he's a sexy SOB either..hehe :dance: :respect:

For me it's the whole unconditional support thing. Nothing feels better to have my guy stand next to me, up for me and there for me, no matter what! That's what makes me continue to love and want him at first it was just the nooners, that was the initial "flame" :redface:

define crazy :tongue:

Latest posts

Latest posts