What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words, charlie. Very helpful! I think I will have my able assistant start flushing the NepJam towards the end of my trip (maybe ten days from now). I think I will not start flushing the Destroyer until I return-she still seems to be putting out new flowers pretty heavily and I don't want to convince her otherwise.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive always liked the nep jam since i ran it due to its short flowering time and good yeild and potency
had planend some crosses with her i winter time but before that i little "accident" happened and i got this nice little lady as a result

23img0009x.jpg

my c99 male went AF due to some stressfull conditions at that time and he trew some pollen around and pollinated a few pre flowers from some of my moms

here was the result of a single seed from one of my nj moms

nepalese jam x c99 is born :) and shes a girl

mj_groen

Nice little lady you got there Gunnarguchi :)

Perhaps you could provide me with a little of your wisdom.. i'm dreaming of crossing nepalesejam with an autoflower to develop a sativa leaning strain suitable for Lapland (grows 66 degrees north).

Would like to know more about the outdoor flowering behaviour of nepalese jam.

peace

Ras Pablo

Veteran
mj groen; cross a NepJam with and auto sounds interesting, but why not cross it with a more fast North lien as Leb27, Thyphoon, Guerrilla Gold, Danish Passion, etc. All of those lines as far as I know are very aclimated to the hard weather from those lattitudes.

Good luck with your projects.

mj_groen

Irie Ras Pablo!

yeah hope to try some of those blends too, soon as can I get hold of seeds for them...
Just love the sound of the nepalese jam... jamaican and nepalese sativas are always a treat :) so would fun to see what can be achieved with those genes up north.

blessup!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Harvest

Harvest

Just thought I'd share some pics from the first of my NepJams to be harvested. Amazing plant. We battled heat, nute issues and a Destroyer hermie but she came through as one of the most remarkable plants I have yet encountered. Huge buds. And a great euphoric high, complete with neon, effervescing bloodstream, heightened colors and a lack of lethargy, befuddlement or fatigue. BTW, this plant was taken at 63 days under 12/12 and she shared a 2X3' foot space with six other remarkable plants. The buds needed to be staked up at aout 30-35 days. Two thumbs up..all the way around!!!!

attachment.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job mayan ima hafto get me some nepjam havent tried any of ace's gear yet but i know they have solid genetics..!!!

S

ShoeboxSherman

+K

+K

Beautiful, Mayan. I may have to revise my schedule and move NepJam to the front of the line. I especially liked the effect description.

mj_groen

sweeet :abduct:
that nepjam looks like just the ticket...
to some delishous outdoors luvelybuddly!

enjoy your catnep Mayan :)
raspek

konopenko

Veteran
:badday:One hungry Nepalese/Chizbek :badday:

This bud has some special aromas, I think that chanell chances are poor:canabis:

Good luck Acers!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
:badday:One hungry Nepalese/Chizbek :badday:

This bud has some special aromas, I think that chanell chances are poor:canabis:

Good luck Acers!

Thanks for share it konopenko :) im glad to see they are flowering nicely there, best wishes for late flowering!

plha

Konopenko, your plants encouraged me to grow this NJ next year. I am from the Czech republic and my present stuff(MrNices Shit, THs Bubblegum, THs A.K.O.R.N., FD§s Afghanica ) is in the same stadium of flowering. So far, I have never had problems with mould. I use trichoderma to prevent mould. I am convinced NL will be fine at southern parts of CZ.

konopenko

Veteran
Hello plha, NJ is right choice for you, hope you will have lots of fun with them..
Small bud from broken plant, great odor-flower like:

Male plant also very beautifull:

Wish you great season Chech commrade!

// Dubi thanks for kind wishes, but poor plant was stolen few days ago :bashhead:, thanks anyway.