What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any one been to Colombia ?

G

Hello, i would know if someone have ever been to colombia and where are the places to find good weed and seeds. This land seems beautiful. I dream to visit it one day. Peace

G

There was a great article in High Times about Colombia. They said you could get a Pound for 300-400 US dollars!! Its dangerous there though. The bud is the same strains we know and love. In that mag they had a shit load of top shelf strains for all the best seed companys.

Last edited:

MOSH

Gringo said:
There was a great article in High Times about Colombia. They said you could get a Pound for 300-400 US dollars!! Its dangerous there though. The bud is the same strains we know and love. In that mag they had a shit load of top shelf strains for all the best seed companys.
What HT issue?

math_weed

Gringo said:

I am sure prices get lower than that, as in Venezuela (one of Colombia's neighboring countries) you can get a hold of a kilo for around $250 (even less if you manage to get a good currency exchange rate in the black market). Keep in mind that it is smuggled from Colombia, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was cheaper over there. Of course there are some high-quality narcotics which remain in Colombia and aren't smuggled, which might be a bit more expensive.

ilife

Actually there are small groups of Colombians growing high quality imported strains in Colombia that are sold to the big Narcos for as much as $2000.00 USD a pound.

iLiFE

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
Gringo is CORRECT...

THe article reffered to a HUGE GREENHOUSE growing over 100 different dutch strains... complete with picutres and all!!

Good memory Gringo!!
BB

R

randude

I want to go to Colombia too. I am working on the details now.

ngakpa

Veteran
ilife said:
Actually there are small groups of Colombians growing high quality imported strains in Colombia that are sold to the big Narcos for as much as $2000.00 USD a pound.

iLiFE

hahahahahaha
and these "Narcos" pay that much for these wank over-hyped imported strains, when they could be smoking Colombian Reds, Golds, Blacks and all the other fabulous pure South American varieties at a fraction of the price
when will these muppets ever learn?
:spank:

B

Bubble Puppy

Colombia

Colombia

If going to Colombia Bogota is nice,But all the smaller cities are nicer .Especially Cali .You can stay really cheap $10-15 a nite in a really nice neighborhood,by renting an apt for 2 weeks.

The Colombians are very friendly,just practice your spanish just a bit to be polite .Cali is super beautiful and the women are as well ,They are very outgoing, social and friendly.

Be prepared for a party/dancing as they seemed to have parties for everything.
Its a very fun place to visit ,it appeared to be very fun and safe .Much different than what you would hear on the news in the past.

Last edited:
M

Mossad

I'm thinking about columbia in my dreams a lot, the only word that I can remember is cabron.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went to San Andres back in 1978 or so. Had such a terrific time I went back a bunch of times:)

Hint: it's approx. 400miles away from Cartegena

Reactions: Gry

LEF

Veteran
Hola cabron

Apparently before the 80s coca extravaganza, columbia was much more into the cannabis trade. I guess this was the time of the 70s colombian gold and other sativa legendary bud.

Other then that, I know columbia is big for coffee and bananas. Someone told me colombian coffee is not really that great, that peru has some better coffee being grown.

I also know colombia as a land of kidnapping. Where armed guards (assault rifle) are guarding buildings.

I saw a documentary about a very popular columbian scam, that targets tourist as well as locals.

They arrange for a chick to slip something in your drink, then she takes you to a hotel room or you take her. Bam, you pass out, she calls her friend (boss or bf) over to get rid of your possessions. You dont remember nothing when you wake up. They mention the name of the substance. Very common thing over there. For this I say fuck you colombia but hey what can you do, the place is a crime fest from top to bottom.

In the documentary, the guy wanted to prove that these things are very common. So he had a hidden camera and a camera man follow him, he got approached in a bar very quickly by a lady. He goes to bathroom, she slips something in his drink.

They go to hotel room, finally they bust the girl and tell her to call her guy and they arrange for them to be let go if they cooperate and expose the scam (share the how, why etc.) how much money they make, how many days they work, how many clients a night, who do they target (locals and tourists)

Its how they make a living they say..

Colombia no thanks

I guess these things (stuff in drinks) happens everywhere but colombia it seems to be very popular and the place to me, is filthy (corrupt/violent) and as a north american tourist i wouldnt feel safe there

Mad Lab

My ole' lady is from Cali, Colombia.

We've been married so long, Its hard to believe i'm only going down there for the first time at the end of this year.

Would love to meet any local with vintage colombian, Punta Rojo, etc. seeds.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola cabron

Apparently before the 80s coca extravaganza, columbia was much more into the cannabis trade. I guess this was the time of the 70s colombian gold and other sativa legendary bud.

Other then that, I know columbia is big for coffee and bananas. Someone told me colombian coffee is not really that great, that peru has some better coffee being grown.

I also know colombia as a land of kidnapping. Where armed guards (assault rifle) are guarding buildings.

I saw a documentary about a very popular columbian scam, that targets tourist as well as locals.

They arrange for a chick to slip something in your drink, then she takes you to a hotel room or you take her. Bam, you pass out, she calls her friend (boss or bf) over to get rid of your possessions. You dont remember nothing when you wake up. They mention the name of the substance. Very common thing over there. For this I say fuck you colombia but hey what can you do, the place is a crime fest from top to bottom.

In the documentary, the guy wanted to prove that these things are very common. So he had a hidden camera and a camera man follow him, he got approached in a bar very quickly by a lady. He goes to bathroom, she slips something in his drink.

They go to hotel room, finally they bust the girl and tell her to call her guy and they arrange for them to be let go if they cooperate and expose the scam (share the how, why etc.) how much money they make, how many days they work, how many clients a night, who do they target (locals and tourists)

Its how they make a living they say..

Colombia no thanks

I guess these things (stuff in drinks) happens everywhere but colombia it seems to be very popular and the place to me, is filthy (corrupt/violent) and as a north american tourist i wouldnt feel safe there
Not true, I live here, work here everyday.

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colombia is like this, the country has been torn apart for well over 50 years by intense civil war (look what happens in the USA with just a few years of civil war). The people have been continuously exploited in one way other the other, both for inside the country and out for over 500 years. Colombia produces most of the "world's" cocaine (just think what it must take just to supply the west coast of the US (a day) not to mention the heroin. Big money drives these drugs north and kills anything in the way, human life has less value here that is a fact. So add all these factors plus a few more I didn't mention in your head and you might have an inkling of the Colombian mentality. Through all these horrors the good Colombian people have endured and are prevailing, Colombia is and has been changing. The people will not tolerate the ways of the past and are cleansing their country of this inflated bad reputation and her youth will make Colombia shine like she never has before.

So with that in mind I invite all to come here to see one of the most beautiful exotic places on the planet. However heed this warning, if you show respect and genuine good intention, you will be rewarded kindest experience of your life and anything you ever imagined will be offered to you. But if you don't, you might be lucky enough to be shipped home in a box.

red rider in Colombia (2003- NOW)

Latest posts

Latest posts