What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i want victory!!!!!!!!

earth77

iam putting this in the womens forum because iam hoping in the long run it will do good for its reputation and women growers!!! my husband has been a part of this family for several years as for me iam a newbie ive started my first grow.i was inspired a few years ago by the babbas outdoor AK grow and continue to be inspired. iam teased that i have a brown thumb i have the knowledge all i do is read read read!! when it comes too outdoor growing so by achiving this goal i can have victory at home and help out the ladies rep here!lots of love and peace to all you ladies here :woohoo:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Welcome to IC, and the Women's Forum. How exciting for you, a first grow. I grow indoors, hopefully someday I can have an outdoor garden to enjoy.

Glad to have you here.

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Earth77 we are truly honored to be a part of your inspiration. If there is someway we can help please feel free to msg either of us or both :) we would be more then happy to help. Man that AK sure tasted like cherries !!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: hey earth!!! good to see ya ....I'm so glad that you are postin up!!! ....wow that AK grow was great, I remember that pheno we have...grew it for a cpl of years....thanks for the memories!!! ....good to hear you and hubby are growin the green!! :D ...take care

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup you came to the right place for sure! Welcome Home! I know the babba's have inspired several grows in their time lol and they like the rest of us are here if ya need us. Many happy harvest to ya this year.

Mr.Wags

earth77

Well so far i have 4 out of 6 plants things are going pretty good i found i have a mg prob and working on correcting.....

Liam

Brown thumb refers to people that are not good at growing plants I believe.

Green thumb is what you were getting at. Also... if your concerned about reputation, proper capitalization, spelling, and grammar goes a long way.

But yes, grow the plant, it wants to live free!

Last edited:

earth77

I am very aware of my lack of proper capitalization, spelling, and grammar but thanks for pointing that out i feel so much better now.As for the brown thumb green thumb the saying goes She has a green thumb.My hubby teasing me in a playful way said i was the opposite. Brown thumb i really never heard anyone say she has a brown thumb thats what i thought made it funny.I know i lack in the intelligence department along with my grammar. I admire intelligent people and i am smart enough to do more listening than talking when in the same room with a intelligent person.I am one of the most loving and caring people you will never meet and i thank you for the tip but you really hurt my feelings :badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts