What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are IC Mag Ladies biggest Gripes or Complaints about Men?

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
hippie chic said:
I don't think you can give a blanket complaint on either sex... We all come from different backgrounds, brought up differently... which means we all view things differently, interpret things differently... to say things like men don't listen and women talk too much... well I find just as many men that talk too damn much and women that don't listen...

For anyone to speak on behalf of one's gender... telling it like it is really.. it is telling it as YOU see it ... your truth is not everyone's truth.

I find it very, very interesting that more men post here in the women's forum then women...... :chin: seems some want to make it a place for the battle of the sexes...

here here ^^^^^^^^^ maybe I'm too much of a metro sexual now or maybe I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body but I think most men are assholes and most women play too many games and lie too much. it's not like most people make a conscious decision to be that way...I think it starts in grade school when all the boys start trying to get into all the girls pants and the girls have to start taking control without the guy knowing she is in control...it's subconscious after a few years.

am I high?
BG

G

bonsai i don't think what ur saying is the real problem, what is the problem is when women think its messed up for guys to want to get in their pants and they throw their subtle skills of manipulation out the window in favor of 140dB, in ur face, emasculating feminism...

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
meh...not sure really what or why...that was just a few of my thoughts earlier today...I know Men are from Mars and women are from venus. I know my girlfriend is upstairs and as soon as I finish this smoke I'm going back up to be as good a boyfriend and a person as I can be! I know it bugs me when I'm walking into a store and I hold the door for the women behind me, if she says, "I can get the door myself" ..that bugs me...I wish chivalry wasn't dead, but slowly it is becoming extinct.

and on that....I'm gonna go hang with friends and my lovely women.

BG

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think those of you that intentionally ignore your other half are with the wrong person. Nothing personal meant, but it is quite disrespectful to say that you intentionally ignore them and that they have nothing to say that you want to hear, and basically the only thing they are good for is sex.

I will admit, there are times what my wife says annoys me, but out of respect, I listen and answer her. I sure wouldn't be very happy if I took the time to discuss something with her, only to find out later that she tells people she ignores me. If I heard that, I would find someone that wasn't bored with what I have to say, just as some of your other halfs may do someday....

G

JJScorpio said:
I think those of you that intentionally ignore your other half are with the wrong person. Nothing personal meant, but it is quite disrespectful to say that you intentionally ignore them and that they have nothing to say that you want to hear, and basically the only thing they are good for is sex.

I will admit, there are times what my wife says annoys me, but out of respect, I listen and answer her. I sure wouldn't be very happy if I took the time to discuss something with her, only to find out later that she tells people she ignores me. If I heard that, I would find someone that wasn't bored with what I have to say, just as some of your other halfs may do someday....

LOL spoken like a man never been thru a divorce :joint: On a light note, JJ, Id say you hear what she wants you to hear, a real fact check would be with the Mom or sister or hairdresser....... :pointlaug

Its whatever works ,if you have to do a little ignoring, so be it. Same on her end, the magic is making it work, not necessarily whose relationship theory is correct...?!

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trigger Hippy said:
LOL spoken like a man never been thru a divorce :joint: On a light note, JJ, Id say you hear what she wants you to hear, a real fact check would be with the Mom or sister or hairdresser....... :pointlaug

Its whatever works ,if you have to do a little ignoring, so be it. Same on her end, the magic is making it work, not necessarily whose relationship theory is correct...?!

I have been through one divorce. Neither of us could stand listening to what the other had to say, lol........

G

LOL spoken like a man never been thru a divorce On a light note, JJ, Id say you hear what she wants you to hear, a real fact check would be with the Mom or sister or hairdresser.......
Tell em trigg

Its not that we ignore them just that we ignore the unimportant details

MDN

He Took me to a seether concert a few years back and i lost the hearing in one of my ears.. Now I dont know who got the better end of the deal cause i can say what i want and he has to hear me but only have to hear 1/2 of what he says depending on which way i turn my head :D

Latest posts

Latest posts