What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are IC Mag Ladies biggest Gripes or Complaints about Men?

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Just as it sez.....what about men ticks off all you ladies?

Men in general, and yer own, if you keep one......

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
I thought about this and it is hard to make any sweeping generalizations. I mean people are people....but lets see

men don't seem to listen very well

mtnjohn

Veteran
pieceofmyheart said:
I thought about this and it is hard to make any sweeping generalizations. I mean people are people....but lets see

did somebody say something?

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Pops said:
POMH, it's called selective hearing and it takes years to learn.

I disagree.....and it is not solely a male trait......

My kids are young....5, 6 and 10, and every one of them is totally deaf when it comes to hearing things like requsets to do homework, chores, etc......but they can hear the word "chocolate" whispered across the house behind 2 locked doors.

Nikijad4210

Veteran
pieceofmyheart said:
I second that.

I have a nice little laundry list of examples of Wolf repeatedly ignoring me over the past few years, mostly pertaining to simple shit around the house...But the point still stands, and yes, it IS selective hearing, definately.

M

Mr. Nevermind

Honestly, its not that men dont listen its that women just talk to much. Here is the truth, the majority of men and women dont have that much in common to talk about. So women tend to ramble on about alot of different subjects and how they feel about each one. But honestly , men dont care enough to listen cuz we dont want to hear about feeling, he said she said and all the other things that women ramble on about.

When a guy wants to go out and have a good time out who does he call? His boys. The reason for that is that they have alot in common to talk about and men tend to listen when its a subject that interests them. Most men dont call up a bunch of women to go out with for a good night. Most times a man wants to be around a women its for sex. When a guy wants to talk its with guys. sorry to say.

When my girl comes over after work she will ramble on for about 10-20 minutes and just talk and talk. After a few minutes she asks me if im listening to which i reply " no, youre still talking" its not that i dont like to hear her ttalk, i just dont care to listen about gossip or who said what about whom so i tune it out. She knows to get my attention nudity generally works. Sure this may be rude, but at least im honest enough to put it out there. Most men agree just are scared to say so

Nevermind

G

Here's my two cents.

Here's my two cents.

I don't think you can give a blanket complaint on either sex... We all come from different backgrounds, brought up differently... which means we all view things differently, interpret things differently... to say things like men don't listen and women talk too much... well I find just as many men that talk too damn much and women that don't listen...

For anyone to speak on behalf of one's gender... telling it like it is really.. it is telling it as YOU see it ... your truth is not everyone's truth.

I find it very, very interesting that more men post here in the women's forum then women...... :chin: seems some want to make it a place for the battle of the sexes...

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Hold on one dang minute...

... if theres going to be a battle of the sexes Im getting the Twister mat and some baby oil.

2_4.jpg

WolfSpider

Nikijad4210 said:
I second that.

I have a nice little laundry list of examples of Wolf repeatedly ignoring me over the past few years, mostly pertaining to simple shit around the house...But the point still stands, and yes, it IS selective hearing, definately.
ohh i hear her just fine. chose not to do anything about. she speaks i listen.then go about my bissness anyway.

Last edited:
G

I agree with Nevermind on this one, its not that we don't listen or care to listen or care about what women think is just that most(not all) women tent to give every single detail about everything that has happend, what is going to happen or and what their thinking, and ya'lls opinions on everything. So we try to get the important stuff but decipher the useless details, which as stated is a very diffacult thing to master, little secret we decide whats important by the way you are talking if your all excited than we know " pay attention" if your talking slows we know "unimportant detail, turn ears off" shit like this. Sometime its just too much, more times than not it that men are tired and they want to relax, and women tend to gossip, yep I said it.

IMO we men are like the male lions were lazy unless we just have to do something, we wait for the women to bring home the food, prepare it. We eat and then we sleep, we do this day in and day out. I personally think its a male/female thing like most animals, to me women in general just have more energy than men IMO.

We love you girls though, we just don't have the energy to keep up. Peace

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
i was expecting to find comments like he tosses his undies on the floor or is always leaving dirty dishes all over or anything specific. i'm not about to talk generalizations, mostly cause i tend to be an exception. lol.
smiles

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
asa..I like your style! ...I try not to generalize either, we are all unique in our on way...all commitments take work and compromise, its not easy, its something you have to want to be involved in...but asa said it pretty good I think :)

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
“Men are all alike,
except the one you've met who's different.”
-Mae West-

Training Courses Now Available for Men:
=============================

= > Introduction to Common Household Objects I:
The Mop

= > Introduction to Common Household Objects II:
The Sponge

= > Dressing Up:
Beyond the Wedding and the Funeral

= > Refrigerator Forensics:
Identifying and Removing the Dead

= > Design Pattern or Splatter Stain on the Linoleum?
- You CAN Tell the Difference!

= > Accepting Loss I:
If It's Empty, You Can Throw It Away

= > Accepting Loss II:
If the Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago, Keeping It In the Refrigerator Won't Bring It Back

= > Going to the Supermarket:
- It's Not Just for Women Anymore!

= > Recycling Skills I:
Boxes that the Electronics Came In

= > Recycling Skills II:
Styrofoam that Came in the Boxes that the Electronics Came In

= > Bathroom Etiquette I:
How to Remove Beard Clippings from the Sink

= > Bathroom Etiquette II:
Let's Wash Those Towels!

= > Bathroom Etiquette III:
Five Easy Ways to Tell When You're About to Run Out of Toilet Paper!

= > Giving Back to the Community:
How to Donate 15-Year-Old Levis to the Goodwill

= > Retro, Or Just Hideous?:
Re-examining Your '70s Polyester Shirts

= > Knowing the Limitations of Your Kitchenware:
No, The Dishes Won't Wash Themselves

= > Romance:
More Than a Cable Channel!

= > Going Out to Dinner:
Beyond McDonald's

= > Expand Your Entertainment Options:
Renting Movies That Don't Fall Under the "Action/Adventure" Category

= > Yours, Mine, and Ours:
Sharing the Remote

= > Adventures in Housekeeping I:
Let's Clean the Closet

= > Adventures in Housekeeping II:
Let's Clean Under the Bed

= > "I Don't Know":
Be the First Man to Say It!

= > The Gas Gauge in Your Car:
Sometimes Empty MEANS Empty

= > Directions:
It's Okay to Ask for Them

= > Listening:
It's Not Just Something You Do During Halftime

= > Accepting Your Limitations:
Just Because You Have Power Tools Doesn't Mean You Can Fix It

:)

Last edited:
G

IM that was really funny, i feel like that might have been written about me lol...when i'm ready to get married i think i'm definitely going to marry a woman who's first language is not english...then when she is speaking the accent will grab my attention due to the sexualized nature of foreign accents...it will be harder for her to complain about shit in english as well so that should help with nagging...i would probably go live in her part of the world as well, there is nothing sadder than seeing a once beautiful and unconflicted woman become americanized and dissatisfied with everything...

Latest posts

Latest posts