What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cmon girls show us your buds !

buddymag00

hi all . after reading through few threads i realised there is less showing off in this forum. i think its time there were some pics of ladies grows featured . would love to see grow pics of any description so as to be well represented on this growers site!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buds?!?!

Buds?!?!

Here are buds, what else can I do for ya????? hehe

here are a cpl of hash shots..... :D

Last edited:

buddymag00

pieceofmyheart said:
Well you could check the grow threads and diaries, we are all over the place with our buds.
cmon pomh show a little enthusiasm like mrs bubba n this could grow into a fruitful site!

mtnjohn

Veteran
moose eater said:
Mrs. Babba,

I'm not quite sure how to say this, so I'll just say it....

I'm envious of your hash man... :yummy:

There. I've admitted it.. ;^>)

moose eater

i wouldnt mind meeting the little guy myself

great lookin plants ladies

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
T-girl, Cough ..nice shots ladies!!! love to see the buds :D thanks
Moose, john...thanks for the nice words about the hash dude, he was cool, and he could smoke like a champ!! LOL

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Mrs.Babba said:
Here are buds, what else can I do for ya????? hehe

here are a cpl of hash shots..... :D

HAHAHA,,,,,,shoulda known BABA would be the 1st.one to whip out them beautifull BUUUDDDDS,&whata ya know theres Mother Teresa not far behind.Well pomh,its about time ya joined the party, :yoinks: :woohoo:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Very nice shots ladies... i know u all put your hearts into you babies and it shows! much love to you and yours, lovin the hash dude as well Mrs. B :D Peace, Dime

buddymag00

thanks pomh , its all in the retrieval , very nice buds! thanks also cough , cough no wonder you have a sore throat , i would too with a supply like that ! keep the ladies coming ladies!

buddymag00

Teresa said:
S.A.G.E........

Sour Bubble BX4.........

Matanuska Tundra..........

Purple Bastard........

Sunshine..........

what a variety and by the dates of photos i see they were all harvested together. thats what i call a good start to the new year , thanks teresa!

G

cough_cough_eer said:
heres some current harvest shots..
toe jam...

:abduct: now why can't I meet a lady like you :pointlaug

ToeJam :yummy: You must have done a test grew? sorry I missed it..
great job to all the ladies.. :joint: be safe

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
no, not a test grow , I recieved most of this harvest as cuts...even better :woohoo: uuhhh

todays harvest....sweeet dirty widow......

This freeezing weather came at a good time for me this year :joint:

Stardust

Hello from Finland! Here it is illegal to grow hemp so I am growing only with CFL or how do you call it... here it is just energy saving lamps :)

Skunk:

Lowryder minipheno:

Apollo11:

Northern lights x Kalichakra, small side bud:

Nice to have womens forum :)