What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird growth looks like broads but havent taken in new clones in over a year...

spaceboy

Please tell me this isnt broad mites. I havent taken any new clones in the last year so I have no idea how I could have got them. These clones were cut at day 2 of flower and I thought they were just having hard time getting back to veg but they are getting worse and im starting to see weird growth on my other strains.

Attachments

• 20181220_102709.jpg
    20181220_102709.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20181220_102736.jpg
    20181220_102736.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20181220_102729.jpg
    20181220_102729.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20181220_102724_HDR.jpg
    20181220_102724_HDR.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20181220_103756.jpg
    20181220_103756.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 18

beta

Veteran
This plant is re-vegging, it happens when you take clones from flowering plants.

spaceboy

Its been 2 months and it was only day 2 or flower when i took them. Plus the leaves are super brittle. I have revegged many times and never seen anything quite like this.

starke

They look like the three BBxWW clones I had to cut at 4 weeks flower. Took them forever to root (6 weeks) and revert to veg. Early in that process the leaves the cuts produced looked way more like Basil than weed and the plants all looked kind of twisted.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Please tell me this isnt broad mites. I havent taken any new clones in the last year so I have no idea how I could have got them. These clones were cut at day 2 of flower and I thought they were just having hard time getting back to veg but they are getting worse and im starting to see weird growth on my other strains.
That does look exactly like a broadmite infestation. Right down to the twisted shiny leaves.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms

If not, it's potassium deficiency.

PDX Dopesmoker

Its been 2 months and it was only day 2 or flower when i took them. Plus the leaves are super brittle. I have revegged many times and never seen anything quite like this.

The first plant I ever got with russets mites was a clone that fatso the clown gave to me which ended up looking like yours does after the first hot spell in June when the mites got active. I was really wondering why it started spontaneously revegging when it was already vegging to begin with, took me a while to overcome the denial stage of russet/braod infestation and acknowledge what was really causing my problems. It sounds like you already know about the brittle leaves thing.

Latest posts

Latest posts