What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Babbas are making salsa

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
lol i remember this thread.... more importantly i remember your abusive tomatoe growing techniques! what do you guys got planned for teh veggie garden this year? we got some garlic, cherokee purple and sun gold tomatoes, strawberries, miracle fruit, and a avacadoe. yall take care, bartender187

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs. Babba very nice....and images too! My sister-in-law makes salsa much like you do and piles in the cilantro...I love it...Dr. Duck.

miss nycdf

Wow, looks delicious!

Fresh salsa is good on so many things.. I like it on omelettes/eggs, baked potatoes, whatever.. yum. And its gotta have tons of cilantro, that's the best.

You're making me want mexican food now!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the tips on salsa making Mrs B,,, will make some jars when the peppers reap harvest :dance: :D

bless up :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts