What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

Archive
Polynesian thin mints
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

The fuzz #6
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This will most like be my last run with her. I've run 3 phenos several times for a year ir so. This one has the most dense and most chemmy smelling buds. All of the phenos were pretty potent. I just have too many plants and this one doesn't stand out anymore as the stable of bad bitches grows.

oti$

The glue/deathstar side of the gavita room. 10 days in. Hopefully I'll hit the sweet spot for stretch on this side. It's filling in and looking good so far.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Took a tray of gg#4 so I can monocrop both gavitas next round.
picture.php

These veg so fast that this tray will probably have my veg room overgrown by the time they can be plugged into the flower room in 8 weeks

oti$

The cmh room is in full flop mode. Week 7 and starting to flush. It's a nice mix of many wonderful flavors.
picture.php
picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Awesome work bro...Hope wifi does yas proud....You need ta do tha do and make some beans on the lowest branches for old farts like me....:biggrin:....seriously....with all the new DE setups , there`s....

No where near the traffic here in Vert like there used ta be , but don`t think we don`t see and appreciate the hard work it takes ta crop and keep hoonin....believe me....I know...anyways....

Keep stroking O.....You da man....

BTW....How your DE rooms matchin up against bare bulbs hangin....? Old heads wanna know.....:moon:....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:....

oti$

Jager s1 I'm testing for the homie bigdank. He kept commenting on the fact that he was surprised that it wasn't purpling up. Well, upon harvest, it looks like a true purple where the buds are purple in spite of the leaves staying green even with a good flush. It's faint, but I see the purp in there. I bet some of the other phenos get nice and purple.

Jager s1 9 weeks on the dot.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Took down hammerhead's sour dubbed x querkle 9 weeks. Nice yield fo sho. Structure is on point with awesome, strong branching that stacks nice buds. Heavier feeder. She was light being fed @1.2ec, but that's what the room was fed. If I bumped it to 1.4-1.6, I bet the yield would have been even better. Nothing too special about the smell at this point...dank weed smell with a little sweetness in there. Each main top(4-5) were all complimented wit several really nice lower laterals. Exactly like you would hope a plant would grow....a couple examples:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php