What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

Ordered one pair of these and got six in the mail. Now if it only came with extra trimmers...
picture.php

I also got a new ec meter and pH meter. I guess the truncheon was fine. However, I was pH ing kind of high. I guess I was reading the the color of the drops incorrectly. Most of the plants look ok, but there are a few showing signs of lockout.
Gbubs1&2
picture.php
picture.php

Bx1&2
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Strawberry diesel kush. I've got four big ones vegging at another spot and may keep a clone of it just in case, but that will be the last time I run it. I've got way too many plants going on right now. Gotta thin the herd. This is a biggun'. I left the little stuff that was in the back and below being shaded to finish up while I harvest the rest of this circle.
Sdk 63 days.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Archive Stink bomb. 63 days. I'm harvesting this one @63, 67, and 72. First time with this pheno.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Wow man, looks killer, I bet it smells delicious!

Those are some nice close ups. Looks like u could start your own pharmacy :)

oti$

I took this pic a week or two ago and forgot about it. I think it's from crushing the stem and healing...
Sky lotus#1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Foreman000

Strawberry diesel kush. This is a biggun'. I left the little stuff that was in the back and below being shaded to finish up while I harvest the rest of this circle.
Sdk 63 days.

This is one of the things I like about this style of growing. Doesn't work for everyone but for me I love it. My last run I'd trim the nice ones on one plant a day and leave the smaller stuff. Then when I got back to the first one I had decent nugs to work with.

Keep it going Oti$. :tiphat:

oti$

I harvest and hang the bigs and by the time I work my way back around the smalls are plump and they are hung. That way the bigs and smalls finish drying about the same time.

This is from a big dank mystery plant. It is labeled m-10. If it gets too close to the light it fox tails.

8-10 inches from the bulb.
picture.php
picture.php

20 or so inches from the light
picture.php

oti$

Slowly harvesting another circle. I may have to add another light. My veg has produced more big plants than I have room to flower...
picture.php

The fuzz#2 has a couple 2-3 weeks to go
picture.php

One last SDK
picture.php

Last edited:

oti$

Putting these under a cmh fixture to see how deep the light penetrates before things get larfy. I'm thinking about stacking a couple and doing vertical cmh grow. They are the last couple Sdk I will be flowering....for a while...
picture.php

oti$

Next group of seeds popped: sunshine daydream, moontang, roadkill unicorn, love triangle, and glufi.
picture.php

These were supposed to be the last seeds to be popped for a while, but I just sent glg $ for the new stuff from bodhi (space monkey, granola funk+ urkel x snow lotus freebie ). I really only placed that order bc I wanted the freebie
picture.php

...and now that I have these^^, I feel like I have to have violet flame, cornbread, and a couple other urkel and bubba x's. I've got so many seeds I want to grow out that I really don't need to take clones, other than to preserve the winners.

Foreman000

IDK Oti$ maybe check the back a them seed packs for a phone # or something. You're addicted to buying seeds. Just saying we care about you & maybe buy some food or something. Ok intervention done. Now on another note found a handful of beanerers in my couch in the basement. Lemme know. :biggrin:

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Finding some new phenos is always exciting, but running clones let's you dial each one in, and get way higher yields and quality. Shantibaba said to always flower something three times before getting rid of it, cuz your first run with everything is always gonna be flawed as you learn the specific plants needs. Youll have some elite clones soon :jump: if a certain someone ever makes it to the post office, then you can dial those in, kill your current yields, and save a fuck ton of money on seeds that are mostly not keepers anyways :tiphat: sorry for the delay amigo, you'll be very happy soon

oti$

I had a dialed in WiFi pheno that I ran for a few years along with a couple other keepers all lost in one fell swoop. I'm currently looking for 1-3 that fill the bill. I'm on the 3rd run of the fuzz and still having trouble deciding which to keep. I always run them at least two or three times and often have trouble letting go after initial runs bc in addition to what i like, the custies often like some other than my personal favorites.. Solid advice though:D

oti$

The fuzz #6 day 71. Harvest shots. This is my favorite of the three pheno's so far. It takes a week or so longer, yields a little less, and is a floppy mess, but it's also the frostiest and stanks the most....I have to add that it threw some nannies the last five or so days of flower. Also, the part of the buds with nannies sprouted a bunch of white pistils and exaggerated calyx'....I wish I had taken pics of them bc I have not seen anything like it. Late flower nanners are not unusual or a problem for me. I will keep a closer eye next run with her to make sure I'm not missing anything - it's easy to over look something with 18 six footers squeezed into such a small area.
...anyways...the fuzz#6
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php