What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pretty Flowers

Schwarzenegro

I like mini bonsai type grows. It's cute.

Did you harvest the plant with the scissors leaning against it? It looks halfway through flowering?

OlDirtyHuman

It was a little early due to some time constraints, that's at 8 and a half weeks. The smoke was very nice still.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice micro grow!!! One of the best I have seen on this site. Really dig your little cloning chamber too. I use potato salad containers from walmart. They hold a six pack of cuts, and then another container on top to hold in the humidity.

OlDirtyHuman

Thanks DTOG, It was a two plant micro grow so they got a lot of attention. It was also the first grow I really documented.

I was really pleased with how the deli cup cloners worked out.
Just perlite, peat and sand in a deli cup.

OlDirtyHuman

Up and running again after a short break to relocate. I've got my first legal grow going in Colorado finally. So I've got 12 plants to work with.

I'm starting out with 2 Purple Haze x Malawi, a Bubba Kush x Hash Plant and a PCK x Kali China all females from ACE.

The plan is to get a clone from each to hold onto if they turn out to be exceptional.

I'm also going to start 4 more regular seeds to try and get a male cause I like making seeds.

OlDirtyHuman

Got a few new ladies chugging along.
One thing I like about daylight CFL's is how natural the light looks in the camera.

picture.php

View image in gallery

OlDirtyHuman

ChemDawg #4 (River Rock), Candy Kush (Denver Clone Store), and Blue OG (River Rock) twice, in that order. I did a lot of editing on the Candy Kush shot.

Last edited:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
those are some really nice pics. I wish I had a legit camera so I could take pics like this. my cellphone can barely take a clear shot standing still in the growroom with flash on.