What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Flowers

Huel Perkins

Veteran
That Jeffery looks gorgeous! Beautiful colors in there for sure!

MMH....is that the Sour Apple a new cut? I saw it crossed to GSC in another thread....what is the lineage on that one?

Beautiful pics again MI farmers! I will be able to play in another few weeks hahaha

The Jeffrey is a White Widow X The Purps F1.

zeet

Veteran
Plushberry that has about 5 more days to go:

Attachments

• DSC_0354.jpg
    DSC_0354.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0355.jpg
    DSC_0355.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0353.jpg
    DSC_0353.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 12

zeet

Veteran
Blackberry Rose #1, #2, and Elmers Glue

Attachments

• DSC_0346.jpg
    DSC_0346.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0348.jpg
    DSC_0348.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0352.jpg
    DSC_0352.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 8

zeet

Veteran
Huel, it is a piece o' cake when it comes to trimming. The taste and smell are outta this world! It's as dank & sticky as anything I've ever grown. It's the kind of nugs that even sticking your arms in a little to pull a few yellow leaves off they come out with the hairs sticking together stankin...lol

Last edited:

Huel Perkins

Veteran
AK-47 15.04% THC, 0.21% CBD

This is my bottom bitch, oldest girl in my stable. I've held this cut for about 7 years now and just can't bring myself to let her go. She is not only the stinkiest plant i have ever grown but also the biggest yielding. She has perfect structure, no training or topping needed whatsoever, just a tomato cage to hold her heavy flowers. With just a 2 week veg from clone she will yield 14 zips like clockwork in my garden (DWC). Grows like some pure Afghan indica in plant structure but the flower structure is all sativa, so sativa that it will never stop growing new flowers and pushing out pistils even at 16 weeks!

picture.php

picture.php

Winter temps harvest...
picture.php

DWC 5 gallon bucket plants before the chop (2 week veg)
picture.php

Cola laying on top of a 1 gallon jug for scale...
picture.php

MIMedHead

She looks like a heavy yeilder Huel! I'm gonna post some pictures asap. I have a whole 4x8 table of new gear from Archive, and some RD Oggth#1 seeds I had for a long time, sprinkled with a few other crosses.

Also have a light of black rose about 4 or 5 weeks into flower. Just need to find time to bust out the old camera.

Nug Life

Kilimanjaro.

ReCon

Nirvana Ice.. look at those fuggin calyxes.. this was taken around 2-3 yrs ago now.

From my very last grow at home. Post-raid, pre-court... innocent until proven guilty, AMIRITE?! ;)

Nug Life

Kilimanjaro. Same plant as above.

PurpleBerry BX2.

Other side of the room for my last grow at home.

Both of these are Cinderella 99. The nugs are larger than my fist (I don't have small hands, either).. the pic of the harvested plant is just to show it's girth.. fuggin monster. Both pics at 49 days I believe.

Nug Life

Also, my apologies for the lack of hi-res photos. I JUST ganked my girlfriends camera to do the few I posted, and will definitely be posting more in the near future when I take them! I have a Pineapple Express pheno that's truly impressive.. gigantic buds. It's got 2-3 weeks yet and the flowers are all at least the size of nerf footballs, most are larger.

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Also, my apologies for the lack of hi-res photos. I JUST ganked my girlfriends camera to do the few I posted, and will definitely be posting more in the near future when I take them! I have a Pineapple Express pheno that's truly impressive.. gigantic buds. It's got 2-3 weeks yet and the flowers are all at least the size of nerf footballs, most are larger.

Waiting for those pics, i love massive bud pics! I wish i had more AK-47 pics but i've deleted most of them and i haven't flowered her in over a year now...

MIMedHead

Lets get this thread back on track eh

Black Rose 8 weeks almost ready to chop

picture.php

Gorilla Glue $4 35 days

picture.php

GG4

picture.php

GG4

picture.php

MIMedHead

Another Black Rose 8 weeks

picture.php

ECSD 9 weeks going a full 12 weeks for some headstash

picture.php

picture.php

Platinum Skywalker around day 35

picture.php

J

johndoe123

Recent transplant to SW Michigan. Love the size on that AK that's amazing! I have a female seeds pure ak flowering at.
This was from my spring harvest of Cannaventures Cookie Wreck
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

johndoe123

Loud Seeds Loud Dream 28 days in
picture.php

My Female Seeds Pure AK day 28
picture.php

Loud Seeds Headband