What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Flowers

MIMedHead

This is a thread to show what MI has to offer, hopefully we can get a few mitten folks to participate and throw up their flower pics. See everyone at the Cup next month.

Platinum Sky

picture.php

Platinum Sky
picture.php

Cheisel

picture.php

Cheisel

picture.php

Cheisel
picture.php

Last edited:

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Cool thread and beautiful flowers!

I'll post some pics later although i haven't taken pics in a while so most of them will be old or already posted somewhere...

MIMedHead

Cool thread and beautiful flowers!

I'll post some pics later although i haven't taken pics in a while so most of them will be old or already posted somewhere...

Thanks Huel, post them up. The more pics the better.
dank! nice job growin em out!

Thanks Relentless, you grow dank as well sir. I snagged a pack of Relentless WiFi and White Pie sent my money in can't wait to get them in my hands going to pop them baby's asap.

MIMedHead

Those are some thick girls MMH!

What's the lineage behind that Platinum Sky?

Thanks Cannastyle, the platinum sky is a Skywalker OG hit with some reversed Platinum NYPD pollen. I got the pollen from a buddy. Didn't get many seeds but I kept this girl had her a long time.

jw23ck11

Nice man! Thinkin bad thoughts about your platinum. Looks amazing!
I dont have a lot but here is some stuff.

The veg is a gg4 clone 10 days veg 17 from cutting.
Budshot is super lemon haze week 5 of 10.
Also, gg4 10 days into flower

I also have grapefruit krush and trinity kush. But nothing compared to that platinum sky!

MIMedHead

Nice man! Thinkin bad thoughts about your platinum. Looks amazing!
I dont have a lot but here is some stuff.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54773&pictureid=1284265&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54773&pictureid=1284221&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54773&pictureid=1284264&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

The veg is a gg4 clone 10 days veg 17 from cutting.
Budshot is super lemon haze week 5 of 10.
Also, gg4 10 days into flower

I also have grapefruit krush and trinity kush. But nothing compared to that platinum sky!

I would love to try a proper cut of super lemon haze! I also cant wait to fet my gg4 into flower the sample buds i got were very tasty and long lasting on the pallet. Only a couple weeks and im throwing some nice sized gg4 bushes into the bloom room, good luck with your grow and feel free to add to the thread anytime.

Wow, great looking flowers man, the frost on the platinum sky is nuts!!

Thanks its a top favorite in my circle, i will post up some dry shots in a few days, i broke my camera amd havent been able to take pics lately, got a replacment so watch out for some more uploads.

Good day everyone

Q

quokka

Very nice pictures. :)

Are these just specimens that you have found?

It's nice to see people who have very high quality plants that aren't the same as the 'common' elite cuttings that saturate the internet.

jw23ck11

I would love to try a proper cut of super lemon haze! I also cant wait to fet my gg4 into flower the sample buds i got were very tasty and long lasting on the pallet. Only a couple weeks and im throwing some nice sized gg4 bushes into the bloom room, good luck with your grow and feel free to add to the thread anytime.

Thanks its a top favorite in my circle, i will post up some dry shots in a few days, i broke my camera amd havent been able to take pics lately, got a replacment so watch out for some more uploads.

Good day everyone

Thanks man I really like the lemon but she takes a bit too long to finish for me at 73 days. Ive had her tested at 15.5% thc so not the strongest.

I have only tasted a sample of gg4 with the clone I received and it was pretty amazing to me. I took some clones of my own and threw mamma into flower to see what I have. So far she stretches fast and long Soaring past super lemon haze

Im also trying to supercrop so any advice would be appreciated. Any chance to see the platinum sky at the cup?

Mitten love. Great thread, heres some MI bred fire!

Wallabee Kush (Pre 98' Bubba x Shishkaberry x Mango Haze)
Bubba Pheno, my keeper for several reasons.
picture.php

picture.php

(Guava Chem x C99BX)
A pollen chucking experiment I did 2 summers ago. Father was a keeper, too bad I foolishly didn't keep him. A friend F2'd this line and we're both slowly digging through the F2s. So far showing lots of promise on both ends!
picture.php

picture.php

(Strawberry Diesel IX x C99BX)
Another product of the pollen chucking. I'm in the process of looking for the right F2 parents, as it speeds up the flower time of the strawberry diesel while preserving its head effect and taste. Cindy phenos are very sweet and stimulating.
picture.php

Keep reppin the Mitten!
-Kaoss

MIMedHead

Very nice pictures. :)

Are these just specimens that you have found?

It's nice to see people who have very high quality plants that aren't the same as the 'common' elite cuttings that saturate the internet.

Hey quokka thanks for the kind words, most are from seeds i germinated a few were from sourced clones.

Thanks man I really like the lemon but she takes a bit too long to finish for me at 73 days. Ive had her tested at 15.5% thc so not the strongest.

I have only tasted a sample of gg4 with the clone I received and it was pretty amazing to me. I took some clones of my own and threw mamma into flower to see what I have. So far she stretches fast and long Soaring past super lemon haze

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54687&pictureid=1286982&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54687&pictureid=1286983&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Im also trying to supercrop so any advice would be appreciated. Any chance to see the platinum sky at the cup?

Good chance i will bring some platinum sky although it wont be curred to my likimg by then, i will also bring some beautifully curred sourd and cheisel. Cant wait for the cup, wish i knew someone with a booth.

Supetcropping is easy just pinch and twist gently sometimes i break a stem and have to tape it back together. Experience is the best way to learn.

Last edited:

MIMedHead

Mitten love. Great thread, heres some MI bred fire!

Wallabee Kush (Pre 98' Bubba x Shishkaberry x Mango Haze)
Bubba Pheno, my keeper for several reasons.
View Image
View Image

(Guava Chem x C99BX)
A pollen chucking experiment I did 2 summers ago. Father was a keeper, too bad I foolishly didn't keep him. A friend F2'd this line and we're both slowly digging through the F2s. So far showing lots of promise on both ends!
View Image
View Image

(Strawberry Diesel IX x C99BX)
Another product of the pollen chucking. I'm in the process of looking for the right F2 parents, as it speeds up the flower time of the strawberry diesel while preserving its head effect and taste. Cindy phenos are very sweet and stimulating.
View Image

Keep reppin the Mitten!
-Kaoss

Great pics that wallabee looks tasty, wouldnt mine trying all of the crosses haha, hope to see you at the cup and dont forget that smoke. Keep the pics rolling im digging all the mitten meds