What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HZ reports on GSC, Chem 4, and Jack H.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok this is a 3 for 1 report.

Grower on all 3: me

First up is the Girl Scout cookies.

Cure time: 1.5 months

Smell: 9.5 The smell is incredible. Sweet fruit. Notes of strawberry, lemon, and Carmel. Undertones of Kush.

Taste: 9.9 tastes like it smells with a little spice.

Potency: 9.9 the stuff is disorienting. Makes me giggle laugh a lot too.

Smoothness: 10. Cleared a whole big ass bong bowl. Didn't cough. Tasted great.

Over all: 9.8 close to the perfect boutique strain. Has a place in my garden for a long time.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next up we have chem 4

Cure time 1.5 months

Smell: 8. pungent musky pine sol and like engine degreaser. Kind of nauseating.

Taste: 7.5 musky piney

Potency: 8 couch lock indica

Smoothness: 9 pretty good cure. I can take a big rip before I cough.

Overall: 8.4 good night time smoke. No paranoia.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And last but not least everybody's old buddy mr. Jack h.

Cure time 1.5 months

Smell 9.8: jack h smell like hippy heaven. It has an undeniable influence in taste from Neville's haze. It also smell a lot like super silver haze. Tangy! Sweet lemon pine sol and haze. Not nauseating like the chem 4 which I mentioned has a pine sol scent as well. It is the over all combination of smells http make the difference.

Taste 9.8: taste jut like it smells

Potency 9: heady very heady. Effects light and shadows. Also makes my eyes heavy and fingers electric.

Smoothness: 9 pretty smooth. One more month to perfection.

Overall: 9.3 great old school strain that stands up to test of time. Staple of cannabis culture just like the man himself.

T

TREE KING

thanks for the reports. did you grow these yourself? i wasn't expecting the gsc to be more potent than the chem 4.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Ok this is a 3 for 1 report.

Grower on all 3: me

First up is the Girl Scout cookies.

Cure time: 1.5 months

Smell: 9.5 The smell is incredible. Sweet fruit. Notes of strawberry, lemon, and Carmel. Undertones of Kush.

Taste: 9.9 tastes like it smells with a little spice.

I like your honest reporting. So many people just say "cookies".

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ty guys.

I am not sure which GSC cut that is. The clones came from harbor side labeled Girl Scout cookies. No need for me to make up stories about cuts. There is more than enough of that out there happening already.

Just a heads up though, my next round I decided to drive up to bpg dispensary to get clones. They use a place called dark heart nursery that makes EXCELLENT clones. Best I have seen. Definitely worth the drive. Thick cuts and hearty roots. They go right under my 1000 watt lights right when I get them with no issues. Also they get some pretty rare cuts some times.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All my clones from this round came from harbor side dispensary. All my next round comes from bpg dispensary. Except for lime-warp, and my other hobby breeding projects.

Latest posts

Latest posts