What's new

anyone got any smoke reports on gg#4?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
How is she compared to jj's stardwag, or say triangle?

Just wondering, my bud offered her but im skeptical.
peace fellas
Why don't u run em side by and let us kno.

Ps
I don't think 'skeptical' is the word most of the people who run her would call ya ;)

doneit

Veteran
I have run numerous strains that were supposed to be the new fav...
its a lot of work to be disappointed, ya know?

Figured some of the boys here would have an inclination on my question.

P.S. I did in fact mean skeptical, i dont know what else your on about

guy fawkes

Veteran
How is she compared to jj's stardwag, or say triangle?

Just wondering, my bud offered her but im skeptical.
peace fellas

i felt this way as i wasnt expecting this cut, it came as an extra but boy am i glald i got her, ive read in a few places shes as strong if not stronger than the chem d with a better taste and effect, suppose the last bits depends on you taste but the potency factor cannot be denied. plus she grows like she on steroids.. very fast vegger!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I have run numerous strains that were supposed to be the new fav...
its a lot of work to be disappointed, ya know?

Figured some of the boys here would have an inclination on my question.

P.S. I did in fact mean skeptical, i dont know what else your on about
Regretful.... ;)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
greasy with frost, lime green tint thats always hidden under a thick white layer of crystals. great texture has that proper density but also pliable with properly developed calyxes, basically a great nug to leaf ratio.

smell wise, reminds me of rubber tires and chocolate, with a faint hint of chem fuel on the backend.

taste wise i feel i haven't smoked enough to truly tell, its good and has noticeable taste, but still haven't gotten that 30 min long, coat your pallete fuel mint taste that a good OG will leave behind.

she shines in potency, definitely a strong head change leaning towards indica.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Maybe we need to X her to a good OG to get that 30 minute, coat your tongue, fuel/mint/pine taste going on in there...... GG#4 x OGChem?????
I still have regular CSG - OGChem beans.

Anyone got a CherryOG. That sounds like it would go well with chocolate.
GG#4 x (CherryPie x OGKush)....Now that sounds wicked good!

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I've smoked a pal's gg#4 and remember knowing the instant I smelled it that it was a chem strain....I've got the D and the cory cut of Stardawg already...The gg tasted a lot like the chem d to me but with a very specific and different kind of potency all a matter of preference if you ask me...I've been trying to get my pal to let me get a little more to puff on if that tells you anything.Whadda ya say Pal ?

Latest posts

Latest posts