What's new

anyone got any smoke reports on gg#4?

W

willyweed

good question,perhaps you should put it in the gg#4 thread .i am curious too,from what i have read ,it is the dogs knackers , could be a bit of hype, interested to find out.:).ww

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Not a smoke report, but I can say a little somethin.

My first attempt came out subpar. It looked tremendous but I screwed it up a bit in late flower, and then on top of that I totally messed up the dry/cure.
The humidity where I live has been shit and I screw up a whole run of multiple strains on the dry/cure.
Those buds lacked smell and flavor. They kinda smelled like soft lemon and hash oil. Still a nice sour taste, but lacking the full umph.
Potent though, even when undialed.

BUT, I just chopped a second plant that grew much better for me and it has been drying for 9 days in a temp and humidity controlled room.
70-75 degrees F and an RH of 45-60.
I sampled some of this last night and this morning and have been blown away by the difference from the first one.
WAAAYY better.
Super tasty. Like a Sour kush/chem with some very complex notes. Maybe like a creamy vanilla with a real nice woody thing like a good stogie. (SL said the same thing about the stogie quality and I surely pick that up too)
I may be able to add some more descriptions later, now that I got some better samples to smoke on.

Bottom line, its fire.
Even if you think the cup win means nothing. Look at the fact that guys with every elite under the sun are dropping everything to fill rooms of glue.
Thats when I first knew that this shit had to be for real.
When I saw a certain member who has a SICK elite collection, but never really mono cropped any of them; started monoing the glue I knew it couldnt be hype.
I mean, why in the hell would somebody mono the glue if they had TK, chem 91, SFV, Chem D, Burkle, etc etc?
must be somethin to that, dont ya think?

Anyways, I really like it. Even more now that I feel a little more confident with her.
Hell, maybe I will mono crop her!

:tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Pull up the smoke report page.
Put 10's in every box and there ya go.
Bag appeal 10
Smell 10
Taste 10
effects 10
Mister Josey Wales has stated that she is not the holy Grail.
But she will do until the Grail is found. IMHE

Chem leaning smells with creamy baby farts for fun

guy fawkes

Veteran
cheers fellas!
sound like it may live upto the hype, i got the chance to pick up a bunch of clones from a very kind friend on another site and this was one of them, she on vegging away as we speak along with headband sfv and gsc :)

Drue Bleam

Put this up in the GG#4 thread...
Just grabbed ten cuts from Standard Seeds at the cup with my buddy Schrews. Replaced a few of our Forum Cut moms with them. Instagram intentionalmisuse, there is a picture of them in 1 gallons after transplanting. Grabbed a sample from Sunset at the Standard booth and another one from OGorganic at the Source booth that was a dryer sample. Stoked as fuck to run this out. Whenever I smoke a bowl, it puts a huge smile on my face. Reminds me of chocolate/bubba/diesel/funk all at the same time, while being it's own thing completely. Special smoke indeed. As if you needed anymore, mad props Joesy. :bongsmi:

DJXX

Veteran
i read on here this guy said he and a couple buddies smoked two joints of it...the stuff was jus too strong for him...he said it was making him hallucinate...totally messing with his vision....dj

Bulldog420

Veteran
i read on here this guy said he and a couple buddies smoked two joints of it...the stuff was jus too strong for him...he said it was making him hallucinate...totally messing with his vision....dj

Nice, I need me some of that! I should be picking up my cut tomorrow. Can't wait to see what she can do!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'll say it's up there with the best ogs.... Yes... But...... I'll say the same thing I said bout cookies a few yrs back... Only way to know if it's as good as og is fast foward 10+ years see if it's still in the jars.. I know og will be had her for 13 yrs... So in 10yrs we will see if it's as good of og... there's only one way to answer that ??? Is wait and see if it's still there 10yrs later it's as good... I think it will pass the test of time

A

AlterEgo860

Not a smoke report, but I can say a little somethin.

My first attempt came out subpar. It looked tremendous but I screwed it up a bit in late flower, and then on top of that I totally messed up the dry/cure.
The humidity where I live has been shit and I screw up a whole run of multiple strains on the dry/cure.
Those buds lacked smell and flavor. They kinda smelled like soft lemon and hash oil. Still a nice sour taste, but lacking the full umph.
Potent though, even when undialed.

BUT, I just chopped a second plant that grew much better for me and it has been drying for 9 days in a temp and humidity controlled room.
70-75 degrees F and an RH of 45-60.
I sampled some of this last night and this morning and have been blown away by the difference from the first one.
WAAAYY better.
Super tasty. Like a Sour kush/chem with some very complex notes. Maybe like a creamy vanilla with a real nice woody thing like a good stogie. (SL said the same thing about the stogie quality and I surely pick that up too)
I may be able to add some more descriptions later, now that I got some better samples to smoke on.

Bottom line, its fire.
Even if you think the cup win means nothing. Look at the fact that guys with every elite under the sun are dropping everything to fill rooms of glue.
Thats when I first knew that this shit had to be for real.
When I saw a certain member who has a SICK elite collection, but never really mono cropped any of them; started monoing the glue I knew it couldnt be hype.
I mean, why in the hell would somebody mono the glue if they had TK, chem 91, SFV, Chem D, Burkle, etc etc?
must be somethin to that, dont ya think?

Anyways, I really like it. Even more now that I feel a little more confident with her.
Hell, maybe I will mono crop her!

:tiphat:

because they are cash croppers.. and can get more per LB.. with all this BS HYPE on the GG4.. its like EVERY OTHER GOOD WEEED.. its fire.. big fucking deal..

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The hype is not bs. If new awesome strains werent a big deal then these forums would be filled with what? Sounds like someone is sad they dont have the cut.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
because they are cash croppers.. and can get more per LB.. with all this BS HYPE on the GG4.. its like EVERY OTHER GOOD WEEED.. its fire.. big fucking deal..

:laughing:

YEAH SO EVERYBODY JUST SMOKE SKUNK NUMBER 1 AND GET OVER YOURSELVES.

doneit

Veteran
How is she compared to jj's stardwag, or say triangle?

Just wondering, my bud offered her but im skeptical.
peace fellas

Latest posts

Latest posts