What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Haze #19 X Skunk #1 - 3 week cure

The Hatter

Veteran
Nice looking bud, I think I would definitely rate the bag appeal higher than you did with all that frost but I guess that may just be because I like sativas and tend to judge visual appeal mostly on frostiness and very little on desnity.

GeorgeWKush

I grew these over 10 years ago. I got a good yielding lemon-tasting skunk pheno that had a decent high.... and then I got this really thin (haze) pheno that yielded less but the high was energetic, racey, and it relaxed my muscles more than any other strain (or pill) ive tried.

This is one of the best strains ive ever smoked. I still wish i had that haze 19 pheno.... the high was similar to sour diesel but more energetic/speedy. If I had a pack of these again I would try to fine the thin haze 19 pheno.

Good luck with this strain, be on the lookout for the thin haze 19 pheno. It's a shame that some growers cull plants because they're thinner or smaller than the others.

GeorgeWKush

One more comment about these superb genetics: it was consistently ready to harvest at around day 55.

I sampled early buds too.... it was almost psychedelic.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, genetics.

Latest posts

Latest posts