What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your BIGGEST Bud!!!

Endur

Veteran
GirlScoutCookies (forum-cut) grown two years ago, outdoor.

picture.php

Blue Cheese
picture.php

Hornsswaggle (seed plant & Sun-Grown
picture.php

Endur

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
jesus fucking christ. is that really the forum. completely unrecognizeable. fuck is the only word i have. my forum cut looks like popcorn and peanuts.
fuuuuuuck
seriously?

fatsack79

That forum cut is bad ass endur... Was that natural outdoor or light dep outdoor... No way in hell that's indoor lol... She's a beast brother...

Dirt Bag

Nearly all of these are colas and though pretty, frankly, from what I see, are comprised mostly of somewhat smaller individual buds than I expected to see.
I'd like to see images of either dried or growing individual buds or bud sites for comparison. My largest are big golf ball sized and dry to maybe half that. How 'bout yours?

darkvade420

this one was almost all the way dry but when it did it was over an oz .
outdoor 100% organic just non ph balanced water and backyard basic soil with a drip system and thats what i got!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts