What's new

What Defines A Hot Man?

I'm actually a fan of body building myself. I've been doing the gym thing for about 9 months now and am in surprisingly good shape. I feel loose and soft since I haven't been to the gym in 5 days :( I tore something in my elbow and it wont let me do anything heavy right now. That said, I suppose I can show off my studly muscles :p

wait.. err. maybe.

G

Ahhh ..... It's three in the morning and I am up to my old routine. Still havn't figured out what you gals think the perfect man consists of.

Gypsy ..... if I went to the gym to try and firm up I would be old and gray before I could even compete. Wait I am already old and gray. In a few more years I get to play the dirty old man routine, ... can't wait. The older fellers have all the fun when it comes to the ladies, they can get away with more. Not saying I don't want to compete with the younger guys, well actually I don't. I don't know if they could've competed with me in my prime ..... LOL:eek:

I tell ya ladies, the outside might not be what it was when I was a younger, solid as a rock marine. But the passion still burns inside.:D As far as the body hair thing, not alot us guys can do about that. The stuff pops up everywhere. As we get older we start regressing in the evolutionary process. In other words we start turning nto hairy apes. Hey I'm a silverback baby.

G

Well Bigmo, i happen to agree with you. And I will give you my true answer..

The perfect man really,(in my lil' ol' opinion) Is the man that You feel safe with, Your best friend, the one that you Know in your heart that they will AlWays be there for you no matter what............... The man that you Know he thinks you are beautiful, even when you are at your worst. The man that you are able to connect on a deeper level and be able to discuss anything, thoughts, dreams, emotions................... Any emotion, sad, happy, worried, love, anger, and any other weird thoughts and feelings you might have....And they do not judge you for any of it!!. As a matter of a fact they love all of it because it is a part of you....
I think the perfect man is the one that you Know is YOURS completely..

:rolleyes:
Now that I think about it I think the original thread was what defines a "Hot" Man, and well all that up there is very Hot to me..
:D

I Love You GH..

Ms.Grat3ful said:
Well Bigmo, i happen to agree with you. And I will give you my true answer..

The perfect man really,(in my lil' ol' opinion) Is the man that You feel safe with, Your best friend, the one that you Know in your heart that they will AlWays be there for you no matter what............... The man that you Know he thinks you are beautiful, even when you are at your worst. The man that you are able to connect on a deeper level and be able to discuss anything, thoughts, dreams, emotions................... Any emotion, sad, happy, worried, love, anger, and any other weird thoughts and feelings you might have....And they do not judge you for any of it!!. As a matter of a fact they love all of it because it is a part of you....
I think the perfect man is the one that you Know is YOURS completely..

Realize this is from a college kids point of view, but thats only what women I've met *think* they want :p Sure they may get to a point to where thats actually what they want. But for now, they seem to all want the rich frat guy that will show them a great time, get them really drunk (maybe high) and treat them like shit. My old roommate was a prime example of the 'asshole' that got all the girls. They all thought he was hot, but if a guy ever treated my sister like he treated girls, I'd break the guys legs...

I'm rambling... :abduct:

G

Mr.Manandplant,

Sad but true, I don't know why when females are younger they go for those types. I wasted too much time going for less than I deserved.. Why do we do that??.. is it the old primitive thing that says a tough guys will provide for us?? ok now I am rambling ..
I don't know, but I sure am glad I got over that.

Good thing you didn't become like them though.. shows character and someday some girl will see that..

:D ~Hang in There~

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Very well put

Very well put

Ms.Grat3ful said:
........... the one that you Know in your heart that they will AlWays be there for you no matter what...............

Now that's summing it up nicely Ms. Grat3ful :wave: Couldn't agree with you more. ;)

dg

G

Ms.Grat3ful: You are absolutly right in what you said. Sorry about the typo, I meant ...."hot".....:wave:

I understand the canned version of what women are taught to believe a hot man consists of. I had pretty much all of that when I was younger except the confidence to act on it.

AManAndHisPlant: Yea I met alot of those guys in the military, and they pretty much run over the girls, but every Friday when we were put on liberty call they were waiting at the gate like a bunch of groupies. I am the ultimate non peering person, in other words whatever everyone else is doing is just the opposite of what I am doing. I couldn't treat women like that even if they wanted it.

heavenrse

OMG! He's so hot his face melted!!!! j/k LOL (nice pic! hubba hubba!)

Here's my definition of hot: Oh yummy yummy! Sweet, masculine, devilish, and a hot bod from all that dancing. Watching his hips move just make me drool........

title.jpg

travolta.jpg

demeegod

What's wrong with frat boys? And how did I suddenly become mindless "thismanisaplant" or sorry "amanandhisplant" =P

I just wanted to chime in and defend the honor of my brethren. Many a moon ago, I was a brother and experienced college in a way very different from people who have never been put in that situation.

With regards to women, and what defines a hot man... well that's up to them to decide, but what I do know is, that what women see as hot rarely becomes what they really want after the layers are peeled.

One of my many talents! Ass Lightening!

One of my many talents! Ass Lightening!

You wanted to see a hot guy? Well here I am showing off one of my many talents. Shooting lightening from my arse!