What's new

What Defines A Hot Man?

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran

<<<<>>>>

sorry honeys, i tried.. this is what i get.

/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/851: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
^^^^^ HK: Please copy your error message into a pm and send that to Skip so he can sort that out for you :D

Thanks, dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
What's this...a bunch of wussies...come on guys, don't be bashful :p

Show us the eye candy! :D

I mean, just look, Jimmynitz stepped right up to the plate :p
Thanks Jimmy...you're a real hunk! Do you also carry like 4-5 pens, a mechanical pencil and slide ruler in your shirt pocket?:D

dg

G

Thanks DG, Brad Pitt and HHH don't have shit on me......I mean just look at me! Lots of people tell me I have a great smile, and bedroom eyes. :p

Here is my younger brother, he also has a great smile........he smiles a bit too much maybe, but ahhh.....what a kidder! :D

60PIC.jpg

Start lining-up ladies!

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
my pics post now....(for better , or worse..:D )

my pics post now....(for better , or worse..:D )

a little reality for this thread....
i have no idea who it is.. but they got a pipe , .. or something...

851onlyonenipplesorry_-med.jpg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
BridesNightie......LMAO, kept looking at the pic, knew it looked like someone familiar...couldn't figure out who it was. I 'just' figured out who it is....LMAO!

dg

BridesNightie

lol "couldn't figure out who it was" I'm not surprised! My immediate reaction when I first saw that pic was to scream out "avert! avert!" *shudder* :D

Those other boys look quite nice though. :p

cheers, Bridie

o0o

o0o

hehe i prefer men with at least SOME muscles. You dont have to be jacked but i dont want a fat belly. AND NO HAIR and ladies you know what im talking about. Yuck hair on a body is gross. Because im sure you men dont want to go down on hair or take your girls shirt off and see hair on her chest. See where im coming from lol.

adidas -:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts