What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Skunk

H

h^2 O

I'm growing sensi's super skunk on my next grow. If you look in the other reports on this there's some GINORMOUS colas...biggest I've ever seen. Nobody got the huge cola pheno? IT's inexpensive too. And a staple.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ I had a cut of sensi's sensi star and it had huge awesome colas. I think their super skunk is in there. Not quite sure though.

C

cheesey

I'm growing sensi's super skunk on my next grow. If you look in the other reports on this there's some GINORMOUS colas...biggest I've ever seen. Nobody got the huge cola pheno? IT's inexpensive too. And a staple.

tbh i dont think you will find what you are looking for . maybe 10 packs you might . remeber sensi lost there moms and dont make there own seeds anymore they have outworkers doing it .

out of 20 jack herer seeds not 1 plant was anything like what i know jack herer to be from the late 1990s

check out this link
this plant was the closest i got to the old 1990s super skunk from sensi i did around 30 seeds

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=98541

H

h^2 O

tbh i dont think you will find what you are looking for . maybe 10 packs you might . remeber sensi lost there moms and dont make there own seeds anymore they have outworkers doing it .

out of 20 jack herer seeds not 1 plant was anything like what i know jack herer to be from the late 1990s

check out this link
this plant was the closest i got to the old 1990s super skunk from sensi i did around 30 seeds

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=98541

hmmm...well the plants are damn nice...but yeah man I'm not seeing the supercola pheno...if you go to the strain guide or whatever it is on here there's a pheno with a cola the size of a trash can...it's just absolutely ridiculous.

I had no idea Sensi lost their moms and is outsourcing now...that's just wrong. Should be stated on their seed packs and website. Guess I'll never find the supercola pheno unless it's from clone or someone who is selling seeds from the old super skunk. What a let down, was so stoked to get like a 1/2 pound cola.

btw here's the link to the supercola -
http://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=showreport&id=358
and here's the pic -
picture.php

I liked your report. I hate a confusing effect. I used to grow a "superskunk" found in a pack of Sk#1 from SSSC in the '80's. It was very different than other Sk#1, powerful roadkill skunk with a slight sweet fruit background. Got you very stoned, and would cause serious lung expansion. I and everyone else loved it. She had low yield and would mold sometimes as a downside, not to mention the hard to hide skunk smell.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good report .and excellent description of that type of high.Thats why i wont buy any seeds with more than 2 plants in a cross.Alot of times it will make a confusing uncomfortable,non functional buzz

C

Chamba

back in the early nineties, the very first gram of bud I bought in an Amsterdam coffee shop on my first trip there was Super Skunk......that stuff gave us uncontrollable, gut busting, rolling on the floor laughing fits.

this was in the Bulldog of all places!...

bambi

old super spunk - mid 1990's pic's

old super spunk - mid 1990's pic's

lastly a s/skunk hybrid - medicinal plant with 1-1 ratio

ya need a high cbd plant to cross with original super skunk to make a decent true medicinal hybrid I think,
ive made my own over the last 3-4 yrs and have found all 3 of the main ratio's required for a proper medicinal strain, plus the old super I use in breeding projects usually gives me a lot of grand traits wanted in a plant, especialy hard dense super sticky flowers.\\

old s/skunk clone phenotypes from mid 1990's are in the photo's above I still use today, and a hybrid I made back in 2010 is last pic.

enjoy - bam"