What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blowfish cut

daheadies

poppin' outta control
how far into flower were those pic's taken? Did you get that cut from CO? if you dont mind me asking..

CannabisTHC

They were taken anywhere from 55-60 days into flower. Yes I received the cut in CO.

Thanks for the comments, time for that pungent smell of blowfish for the first smoke. :wave:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
CannaB
Howzit brother..?? She is a perrty looking young lady.. What is that pugent smell like/of? And she is a 60 day finisher? or more? a bit more info would be very nice thanx.. I have seeds from back in the day at CW.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

CannabisTHC

CannaB
Howzit brother..?? She is a perrty looking young lady.. What is that pugent smell like/of? And she is a 60 day finisher? or more? a bit more info would be very nice thanx.. I have seeds from back in the day at CW.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Thanks, its hard to describe the smell its pretty unique to itself. I guess you could say its a grapefruit/citrusy smell and when you squeeze the buds it really releases a pleasantly sweet/candy grapefruit/citrus smell. Theres more to the smell than just that though, I can't describe all the subtle nuances of blowfish since they don't really remind me of anything else. Great smell though and the taste is almost as good.

Pretty sure I took her to 55-60 days although I didn't keep track, just chopped her when she looked ready. :wave:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
cannaB
Howzit brother..?? Thanx for replying, i do the same thing chop when the bish tells me to chop. I just like to have the general finish times then go from there.. i think maybe she will be dropped the next lil grow i do.. :D Any dry nug pics soon? peace n pufs..

sacKO

Mimadman

Is that blowfish cut still around? I'm hunting it...had yrs back ...one of my all time favs. How's that work out there with the legal thing?Can u buy cuts from shops etc with out problems?