What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC Brains - Mango , grown outdoor UK

All 4 Outdoor

Hi all, just thought I'd give you a rep on this that a few of us grow round here...

Grows easy, doesn't look like it's gonna get big, then BAM, shoots hard come sept, getting to about 6 foot to 7 foot. Purples up nicely here cos of the lower temps at night I figure.

Little mold / pm to worry over. Simple to grow. Yields 4 - 8 oz a plant.

THE BUDS:-

Purpley outside and greenish on the inside. Cured for a minimum of 2 months. VERY pleasant mangoey / matermellon smell from the jar.

Burns smooth, no discomfort, hashy aftertaste from the trichs, coats your join up quick!

Flavour is less pronounced than smell, but lovely all the same, really a fav with us guys.

High is a 50:50 mix of head and stone and the more you smoke and it's time for bed. A mate quoted "This is like weed used to be - not too strong!" And he's about bang on there. Don't expect a white widow potency or cheese here, but neverthless very enjoyable, relaxing and comfortable experience.

Add in the ease of grow and for me anyhow not potent enough to ever cause the whities (which I think is good, don't like some of these new type weeds - too strong for me), and price on Attitude and you cant go wrong. Indoor I guess you gotta watch the stretch, they love it!

The last few years the seeds are at about 80% germ rates. Shame boutique dont stock em anymore but I guess from the seeds I got free (KC BRAINS freebie) when I ordered from the boutique when it was the old site and not called boutique (!), thats why they ditched em. Fair enough...

Latest posts

Latest posts