What's new

can i upload .pdf's?

kweb1989

I have a bung of blueprints for building cabnits and things that can be usefull for people who visit this forum and wanted to know if i can upload the pdf's here.. i have an exaple in my profile album/pics.. here: http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=12256

Can I upload pdf please... all are pdf files
If yes.. where can i and how?
If not.. where can i and how?

I again think what i have will be very helpful to some people who want to work on some fun projects!

Sleepy

Veteran
it looks like you can, as long as you upload and post it as an attachment...

copied and pasted from the "manage attachments" area:

Filetype Max Filesize Max Width Max Height
bmp 1.00 MB 800 800
doc 1.00 MB - -
gif 1.00 MB 800 800
jpe 1.00 MB 800 800
jpeg 1.00 MB 800 800
jpg 1.00 MB 800 800
pdf 1.00 MB - -
png 1.00 MB 800 800
psd 1.00 MB - -
txt 1.00 MB - -

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
The process seems to work but, the cab in question seems of little use to cab growers. Did you mean to post instructions for a flat file?

kweb1989

The process seems to work but, the cab in question seems of little use to cab growers. Did you mean to post instructions for a flat file?

i see that box as more of a fun project that could perhaps be modified to be a drying rack for some people...

Modified shash box for misc stoner supplies like pokers, hand pipes, various papers, bees wax, lighters, even favorite magazines.... the possabilites are endless....

the intent for the project is more for a hobby, fun, and ideas.
I have other kinds of projects but i only want to share what i think people could find useful here at icmag.

All intentions are meant to be good!
Thank You!

Idk what a flat file means, sorry...
Happy holidays!

FreezerBoy

Veteran
i see that box as more of a fun project that could perhaps be modified to be a drying rack for some people...

Idk what a flat file means, sorry...
Happy holidays!

Ah, got it. Pardon my lack of imagination. Flat files are filing cabinets that store things flat instead of on end. Most commonly used to store art and photos.

kweb1989

oooh, in my case now... i over thought the world file... i though you ment as a pc file... lmao... well again i am working on making gathering more projects before i actually make a decent thread for the public to check out...other wise, what would be your opinion about, 1..the collectors cabinet and 2.. about my thread idea?

FreezerBoy

Veteran
And I under thought. Not all cabinets are for growing in.

While I like the idea of the thread, my concerns would be space and ©. You seem to have knocked the file size down well here. Are we talking your own drawings? If not, someone could come gunning for IC.

kweb1989

No, they are not personal drawings however i think nearly all i have are pretty well cited. Ill post a couple different formats see what you can make from it, you may have a different eye then i do...

remember to keep the creative eye... for example the doghouse... it can be that or can be for other things and just look stealth, lol.... and as for the work bench, i just have to add that because it is amazing! the stormshelter is just a kool idea, i wouldnt have thoughs about using blocks to build with, lol...

anyways lemme know what your opinion is of these so i know if if they are ok.... ummm... yaaaaa.... lemme know
:laughing: ^^brain fart^^:laughing:

It is ok to delete the post if something may be like "risky" idk what to call it... hehe

Attachments

• 10x14 Above Ground Brick storm shelter.pdf
    532 KB · Views: 49
  • WorkBench - Garage AMAZING.pdf
    604.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Dog House - LARGE AMERICAN BASIC .pdf
    740.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Shed - Garden Shed.pdf
    161.5 KB · Views: 54

FreezerBoy

Veteran
While they seem to be of the freely distributed variety, there are always those that take umbrage to a cannabis connection. Just saw something recently where Ed Rosenthal wanted to include a manufacturer in his book but was rebuffed with threats of lawsuits.

I don't know if this is trouble or not.

If a thread like this goes anywhere, Growrooms and Equipment would be the place. Fire it up, see what happens.

P.S. Love the schematic of the dog.

Latest posts

Latest posts