What's new

What am I doing wrong (inserted pictures)

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Click on the pic you want dont copy and paste so when you open your pic from your album it will take you to a page the has to line bars of codes copy the bottom code and paste it to your post

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Don't use the "Go Advanced" button. Use the "Post Reply" button at the upper left corner of the "Quick Reply" window.

severian

Thanks- I was dragging and dropping the pictures, but when you just click the picture the full size transfers to the post.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
I'll make it easy...

1. Under the comment box select 'Go Advance'

2. Find the box that says 'My Photos' (under the smilies) and click insert. A new window called 'Insert Photos and Images' will open.

3. At the top of the window there will be a box containing three drop-down menus labeled:

As:
Show:

Click the arrow of the drop-down menu labeled 'As'. A list will be shown giving you several options for posting your pictures. Select the option of your choosing (if you want a full-sized picture select 'Original only')

4. Drag and drop the images to your post and your done.

W

whatissixbynine

I'll make it easy...

2. Find the box that says 'My Photos' (under the smilies) and click insert. A new window called 'Insert Photos and Images' will open.

3. At the top of the window there will be a box containing three drop-down menus labeled:

As:
Show:

Click the arrow of the drop-down menu labeled 'As'. A list will be shown giving you several options for posting your pictures. Select the option of your choosing (if you want a full-sized picture select 'Original only')

4. Drag and drop the images to your post and your done.

try that with screenshots:
image button in advanced:
insertimage.gif

[i dont see your step 3] maybe because i dont have the same interface as you for posting with?

picture.php

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran

2. Find the box that says 'My Photos' (under the smilies) and click 'Insert'.

(The 'Insert' link in the yellow highlighted area will open a new window showing all of your images.)
picture.php
picture.php

A new window called 'Insert Photos and Images' will open.

As:
Show:

picture.php

(This is the top part of the mentioned page that gives you the option to change how you want your picture to be displayed.)

Click the arrow of the drop-down menu labeled 'As'. A list will be shown giving you several options for posting your pictures. Select the option of your choosing...

4. Simply click or Drag-and-Drop the images to your post and your done.

This is a little easier to read...